Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
What is POEMS?
Who can apply for a Phillip Investment Account?
May I open a Phillip Investment Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?
- Passport with at least 6 month validity
- Bank Account Information
- Singapore Bank Account Details (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB/MAYBANK) OR
- TT Details (TT Bank Name, Account Number & Currency Details)
- Supporting document(s) for residential address issued within the last 3 months such as:
- Telephone bills/Utility bills/Bank statement OR
- Statement from any Financial Institutions in your country OR
- Correspondence from any government bodies in your country
If your mailing address is different from your residential address, please provide additional supporting document(s) issued within the last 3 months that reflects your mailing address.
All copies of documentation have to be scanned or photographed from the original document.
Note: All supporting documents should be in English. Otherwise, all documents are required to be officially translated and certified by a qualified translator/translation company.
Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- Clients key in the wrong account number with the right password more than 3 times.
- Clients key in the wrong password with the right account number more than 3 times.
Note:Your password is case sensitive.
I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password – how can I request a new password?
First, indicate your account number and answer three security questions. An email verification link will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the link provided in the email to confirm the request.
You will be redirected to a webpage to reset your password (note: an SMS token will be required to complete the process). You will be notified immediately via email when your password has been successfully reset.2. Via Post:
Indicate your account number and answer three security questions. Your new password will be mailed to your registered mailing address within 3 - 5 working days.
I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number, how can I retrieve it?
Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- Increase of Trading Limit
- Corporate Actions (rights issue, etc.)
- Order Submission through Trading Representative
- Order Rejection