- 70 债券
- 200 单位信托基金
Have an existing POEMS Account?Step 1) Login to your POEMS account
Step 2) Click on ‘Acct Mgmt’ tab
Step 3) On the left panel, select ‘Online Forms’
Step 4) Click on ‘Margin Account Opening’ sub-tab
Step 5) Fill up the form accordingly and click ‘Submit’
Don’t have a POEMS Account?Visit any of our Phillip Investor Centres today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Available facilities:– Margin Financing
– Multi Currency
– Excess Funds Management (MMF)
– Securities Borrowing & Lending (SBL)
– Contract For Difference (CFD)
Yes. We offer financing for Stocks, Bonds and Unit Trusts when you pledge any of these assets with us. Please visit here for more information.Stocks
Phillip Securities offers financing on selected Stocks, ETFs, REITS and more.
For more info, please call our Financing team at +65 6531 1560.
Investors can take advantage of our competitive interest rate & pledge their shares and/or bonds to receive financing.
To find out more, please call our Bonds Team at 6212 1818.
Phillip Securities offers financing on selected Unit Trusts. To find out more, call our hotline at 6531 1555.
For first time transfer of shares from CDP, there will be no transfer in charges.
For more info, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/cdp-fee-waiver
Phillip does not levy any transfer-in fees.
Investments in REITS or bonds can have achievable yields of 5% p.a. in 2017. Coupled with SBL facilities, total potential returns of a high 7% p.a. can be achieved.
With financing, the potential returns can be increase two fold.
(eg. Based on prices at 22/05/17, holding Frasers L&I shares generated approx 5.36% p.a. dividend yield for shareholders. Successful on-lending of your Frasers L&I during this period could generate an indicative additional return of 2% p.a.)
To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com
Opt in to SMART Park which is an Excess Funds Management facility that manages your idle cash into Phillip Money Market Funds discretionary upon opt in. Let SMART help you maximise your investment opportunities.
- Fast and simple online transfer & withdrawal
- No sales charge or administrative fees
- No lock-in period
- The largest^ retail SGD Money Market Fund in the market
^Based on Total Net Assets (TNA) figures reflected in FundSingapore.com
Terms & Conditions for Shares Financing Rate from 2.99% p.a. and 0.18% commission:
- Promotion is applicable for new Phillip Investment Accounts – Margin (M) opened from 2nd January 2019 to 31st March 2019 (“Eligible Account”).
- For Eligible Account with financing (optional), promotional financing rate is 2.99% p.a. for SGD & 3.99% p.a. for HKD & USD.
- All Eligible Accounts can enjoy promotional online brokerage rate via POEMS platforms, of:
- 0.18% or S$25 minimum commission for Singapore listed shares
- 0.18% or US$20 minimum commission for US listed shares
- 0.18% or HK$100 minimum commission for Hong Kong listed shares
- Promotional rates are valid from 2nd January 2019 to 31st March 2019 ; thereafter prevailing rates apply
- For new Eligible Accounts opened, customers have to opt in for Multi-Currency facility, MMF and the opening of a Securities Borrowing and Lending account to be eligible for the promotion
- For Eligible Accounts opened from 1st August 2018 to 1st January 2019, please refer to the terms and conditions for more information.
Additional waiver for Eligible Accounts
- Waiver of 1% cash dividend handling fee for SGX listed shares till 31st December 2019.
- Waiver of account management fee till 31st December 2019.
- Customers with existing Investment Account or have closed their Investment Accounts on or after 31st December 2018, are not eligible for this promotion.
- Transferring of Securities from existing Phillip Accounts to Eligible Accounts will be subjected to S$64.20 handling fee per counter.
- Transferring of Securities out of Eligible Accounts during the period of 2nd January 2019 to 31st March 2019 will be subjected to S$64.20 handling fee per counter.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.