Odd Lots Promotion!
Trade A-Sonic Aerospace Limited (SGX: BTJ) Odd Lots at S$10 flat brokerage fee!
From 29 August 2022 to 30 September 2022
A-Sonic Aerospace Limited Reward Shareholders:
As a token of appreciation to A-Sonic Aerospace shareholders for their loyal support, the Board is pleased to reward one new bonus share for every four existing issued shares.
A-Sonic Aerospace shareholders who hold Odd Lots as a result of this bonus, may round off their holdings to the nearest 100 A-Sonic Shares.
Seize the opportunity to trade A-Sonic Aerospace shares at S$10 flat brokerage fee from 29 August 2022 to 30 September 2022!
For more information regarding the reward, please click here
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
Terms & Conditions
- The S$10 flat brokerage fee is applicable for A-Sonic Aerospace Odd Lot Trades using Applicable Accounts from 29 August 2022 to 30 September 2022.
- Odd Lots Trades is
- An aggregate of 99 or less A-Sonic aerospace Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less A-Sonic aerospace Units sold in a single day;
- Applicable Accounts are as follows:
- Cash Management (KC) Account
- Margin (M) Account
- Share Financing (V) Account
- Prepaid (CC) Account
- Custodian (C) Account
- Cash Account
- The rate is applicable for
- both online and broker assisted trades
- Cash, CPF and SRS trades
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in those promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities; PSPL and all its subsidiaries
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final. PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the Promotion and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By taking part in this promotion, Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.