Markets can go up and come down.We understand.That’s why we are always fighting to find ways to reward you for choosing us. Whether its opening an account or trading through our trading platform, we are always looking for ways to give you a better deal.
What's New about POEMS Reward Programme?
This coming Year of the Pig, POEMS would like to extend well wishes to all our valued customers with an EXCLUSIVE Chinese New Year Lucky Draw!
With just 100 POEMS Rewards Points, you can stand a chance to win one of these exciting prizes*!
- 10 x $50 CapitaMall Vouchers
- 5 x $50 Shopee Vouchers
- 5 x $50 HipVan Vouchers
- 10 x $20 FairPrice Online Vouchers
- 10 x $20 Grab Vouchers
After all, we wouldn’t want to HOG all the goodies! ;)
From 5 – 19 February 2019, simply follow these instructions to participate in the Lucky Draw -
Step 1: Trade on any POEMS platform (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0 and POEMS Mercury) to accumulate POEMS Rewards Points
Step 2: Redeem a Lucky Draw entry spot at just 100 POEMS Rewards Points (entry spots can be accumulated – redeem them more than once for a higher chance at winning a prize!) on POEMS 2.0
Redemption is only available on POEMS 2.0. Redeem now.
- The giveaway Vouchers shall be referred to as “the Prize” or “Prize” henceforth.
- Qualifying period will be from 5 February 2019 to 19 February 2019.
- All lucky draw chances and winners will be computer-generated and no lucky draw coupons will be issued.
- Each participant may increase his/her chances of winning by submitting multiple lucky draw entries (at 100 rewards points each) but he/she cannot win more than once.
- The winners will be contacted via mobile phone or email based on their contact details registered with Phillip Securities. If a winner is found to be uncontactable after reasonable effort to contact him/her, he/she would have been deemed to forfeit the Prize.
- The winners must collect the Prize at Phillip Securities HQ (250 North Bridge Road #06-00 Raffles City Tower Singapore 179101) from 9 March 2019 to 31 March 2019, from 9:00am to 6:30pm. If a winner is unable to collect the Prize personally, he/she must authorise another person to receive the Prize on his/her behalf. The authorised person must bring along a letter of authorisation duly-signed by the winner.
- If a winner is unable to collect or send a representative to collect the Prize on his/her behalf, he/she would have been deemed to forfeit the Prize.
- Phillip Securities and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any Prize losses or claims caused by error in entry of personal particulars.
- Staff of Phillip Securities and all its subsidiaries are not eligible for the draw.
- Phillip Securities has the absolute discretion at any time to determine the eligibility of any customer and shall not be obliged to give any reason for its decisions on the contest. The decision of Phillip Securities on all matters relating to the Lucky Draw is final.
- Phillip Securities may at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute any prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
- Phillip Securities reserves the right to disclose and publish the name and any other particulars of the winners (including photographs) for publicity purposes and the winners agree to cooperate and participate in the activities organised by Phillip Securities for these purposes.
- Phillip Securities reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the Lucky Draw at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person(s).
- Participation in the Lucky Draw is deemed as acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
|Points Earned On||Expiry Date Under Old Scheme||Expiry Date Under New Scheme|
|8 February 2017||31 January 2018||30 June 2018|
|12 August 2017||31 January 2018||30 September 2018|
|21 December 2017||31 January 2018||31 December 2018|
|29 January 2018||31 January 2018||31 March 2019|