Cash Plus Account Opening Guide – Web
Having trouble opening a Cash Plus Account?
We’ve prepared an easy guide for you to follow!
For guide to open a Cash Plus Account via POEMS Mobile 3, click here.
Open an Account via our website
To find out more about the rates, visit the Excess Funds Management Facility page.
You can either Open an Account with MyInfo or by filling in the Online Form
If you choose to Sign up with MyInfo, you will be redirected to the SingPass login page. Simply login to import your information.
If you choose to sign up using the Online Form, please ensure you have the following ready for a smoother experience
- National ID (Singapore / Singapore PR / Malaysian) or Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Supporting document(s) for proof of address (documents have to be dated within the last 3 months) You may wish to provide the following types of documents(s):
- Telephone bills / Utility bills/ Bank statements
- Statement from any Financial Institutions in your country
- Image of Specimen Signature
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Bank Account Information
- Working Webcam / Camera
You will be prompted to select your nationality and verify your identity.
To verify your identity, you can choose to take a photo using your webcam or upload the file.
Proceed to fill in your personal details, employment details and financial information and educational background as required.
Next, enter your Tax Identification No. (TIN).
Declare if you are a Politically Exposed Person
Acknowledgement and Confirmation
Almost there! Review your details and hit confirm!
Once you’ve hit “Confirm”, you will be prompted to set your password.
You have successfully submitted your application. Thank you for choosing POEMS!
Once your account has been successfully opened, you will receive an email notification.