What is a Community Chest Donation Voucher?
The Change for Charity initiative by Community Chest, the fundraising and engagement arm of the National Council of Social Service, encourages individuals to give as part of their daily lives. Through this initiative, Community Chest partners businesses to provide opportunities for consumption-based giving at various touchpoints. 100% of funds received by Community Chest through Change for Charity will go towards supporting over 100 social service agencies and 200 critical programmes across five causes:
- Login to POEMS 2.0 Web > Head to Markets & Data Rewards tab.
- Navigate to the S$50 ComChest Donation Voucher under the “Voucher” section.
- Tick the checkbox to redeem S$50 ComChest Donation Voucher using your 2,500 POEMS Reward Points respectively, and click the “Submit” button.
S$50 ComChest Donation Voucher can be redeemed with 2,500 POEMS Reward Points
Frequently Asked Questions
This can happen for one of two reasons:
- Each Customer may only redeem 1 x S$50 Community Chest Donation per month. You may have hit the maximum redemption value for the month.
- You have insufficient POEMS Reward Points for redemption.
The confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered to your POEMS Account within 5 working days from the date of redemption. If you have yet to receive the voucher after 5 working days, kindly check your junk or spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that the email address registered to your POEMS Account is accurate.
Yes, the donation voucher is tax deductible. Please note that you can enjoy a tax deduction on the total amount you have redeemed for donation, not the matching amount by the government or PSPL.
No action is required. NCSS will submit your personal information and donation amount to IRAS at the following tax assessment year on your behalf.
Your donation amount will be reflected in your following years’ tax statement. Should there be any dispute about the donation amount, please contact NCSS at email@example.com for clarification. Please keep the donation voucher redemption email confirmation for record purpose.
Terms and Conditions
- This donation campaign is valid from 1 May 2023 to 31 March 2025.
- Each Customer holding a Cash Plus, Cash Management, Cash Trading, Margin, Prepaid, Custodian or Share Financing Account may redeem S$50 worth of Community Chest Donation voucher per month.
- The voucher, once redeemed, will be donated to the Community Chest Fund new initiative – Change for Charity Fund.
- The voucher is not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- The voucher redemption confirmation will be sent to the Customer’s registered email address (registered to the Customer’s POEMS Account) within 5 working days from the date of redemption.
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
- In case of dispute, the decision of PSPL shall be final.
- PSPL, its affiliates and their respective employees and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this promotion.
- By redeeming this item, you agree to share your personal information (Name, ID, email address) with our third-party community service provider, National Council of Social Service, for the purpose of submitting your donation for tax deduction and conducting surveys or promoting initiatives to you.
- Where appropriate, Community Chest may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law. Please refer to www.comchest.gov.sg/privacy for further details and write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
- By redeeming this item, you acknowledge that you have read and consented to these Terms and Conditions.