From 18 September to 30 November 2023
Celebrating Six Years of Daily Leverage Certificates (DLCs) listed on SGX!
$60 Cash Credit to New Customers to DLCs
Who trade any two SocGen DLC online during the promotion period
Good news! Promotion is also open to Customers who have traded SocGen DLC before 18 June 2023
$600 Cash Credit to Top 10 Traded Volume Customers
Traded volume is computed by multiplying quantity of SocGen DLC traded with its respective traded price
Why Trade DLCs?
Leverage up to 7 times the daily performance of an underlying index
Flexibility to trade both rising and falling markets
Low capital outlay and loss is limited to invested amount
No margins. No implied volatility impact. No time decay impact.
Transparent pricing due to tradability of the products on exchange
Frequent Asked Questions
Daily Leveraged Certificates (DLCs) are a form of structured financial instrument issued by banks and traded on the securities market. DLCs offer investors fixed leverage of up to 7 times the daily performance of the underlying index, regardless of market performance. The basic principle is simple – if the underlying index moves by 1% from its closing price of the previous trading day, the value of the 7x DLC will move by 7%.
For more information on DLCs, please click here.
More information can also be found on Societe Generale’s DLC website here.
You can identify the Issuer by the name of the DLC. Let’s use the counter Tencent for example. The Tencent DLC name is DIHW – Tencent 5xLongSG231214
Issuer (SG = Societe Generale)
Expiry Date (YYMMDD)
Do note that only Societe Generale DLCs will be counted for this promotion.
Should you qualify for the Reward, you should expect to see it directly credited to your POEMS Account by 30 Jan 2024.
No. Each client is only eligible to claim the reward once despite having multiple accounts. Please see the following example.
Client A has accounts 1234567 & 2345678 with POEMS and both accounts have not traded SocGen DLCs with PSPL between 18 June 2023 and 17 Sep 2023. Client A executed five contracts of SocGen DLCs on account 1234567 on 18 Sep 2023 and executed five contracts of SocGen DLCs on account 2345678 on 20 Sep 2023. Assuming that both accounts are within the first 205 new customers, Client A will qualify for the reward based on the account that first traded the five DLCs. In this case, Client A will receive S$60 into his POEMS Account 1234567.
Yes, if your account qualifies for both. Please see the following example.
Client A has accounts 1234567 with POEMS and has not traded SocGen DLC with PSPL from 18 June 2023 to 17 Sep 2023. Client A executed five contracts of SocGen DLCs on account 1234567 on 18 Sep 2023 and the five trades are within the 10 highest total contract value traded, Client A will receive both S$60 and S$600 (S$660 in total) into his POEMS Account 1234567.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion will award Eligible Accounts with
- S$60 Cash Credit (“Reward”) to the first 200 Customers that execute at least TWO online transactions on Daily Leverage Certificates issued by Societe Generale (“SocGen DLC”) from 18 Sep to 30 Nov 2023 (the “Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive.
- S$600 Cash Credit (“Reward”) to the 10 unique Customers with the highest total transaction value traded (quantity multiplied by traded price) on SocGen DLC from 18 Sep to 30 Nov 2023 (the “Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive.
- Criteria for S$60 Cash Credit:
- Customers must not have not traded SocGen DLC with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) between 18 June 2023 and 17 Sep 2023.
- Criteria for S$60 and $600 Cash Credit:
- Customers are Account holders of Cash Plus, Margin (M), Custodian (C), Prepaid (CC), Cash Management (KC) and Share Financing (V) Accounts (“Eligible Account”).
- Customer(s) with multiple Accounts will not qualify for the same Reward more than once.
- The Reward will be credited to Eligible Accounts by 30 Jan 2024.
- The following Customers are not eligible for this promotion, unless approved by the management of “PSPL”:
- PSPL institutional customers and corporate customers
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- PSPL and its associated entities and subsidiaries (direct or indirect), e.g. Staff, Trading Representatives and Financial Adviser Representatives including their spouse and direct family members.
- In the event of a dispute over the customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decisions on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Don’t miss this opportunity!