Do you trade more than SGD $1,000,
and 50 trades equivalent value in a month?
Be a Phillip Active Trader and be entitled to exclusive deals!
Complimentary trading tools & services
Free OB Trader access
OB Trader is our premium trading tool on POEMS Mercury which offers faster order submission execution through one-click trading.
Invitation to exclusive events
Be invited to our exclusive seminars and events.
Dedicated Trading Platform
Our application-based trading platform, designed and built
from scratch with traders in mind.
Trade equities and CFDs across 12 global exchanges with orders and watchlists in-synced with POEMS suite of platforms
Manage your risk with our range of advanced order types, including stop-limit, limit-if-touch and OCO.
Experience faster order submission execution through one-click trading with OB Trader. Allows you to trade directly on the Market Depth.
Personalise your dashboard and workspace, modifiy settings screen displays. These are some ways to take control of your trading experience, as we recognise that there is no one-size-fits-all.
Extensive Technical Insights with ChartView
POEMS Mercury’s charting solutions is powered with in-built smart memory of technical drawings, Candlestick pattern-recognition, display customisation ability, and much more.
Advanced Trading Tools
Gain insights to the market with market and ticket streamers. We strive to provide the everyday trader with tools previously only available to institutional trader.
Interested to find out more?
Leave your contact below and
we will get in touch with you
You may contact us via
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only for NEW & EXISTING account types that use the same account number, that generates a minimum of 50 trades and $1,000 brokerage per month.
- Employees and agents of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) and its associate entities and subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible to participate in this programme.
- Any requests from customer to swap any of the rewards will not be entertained.
- Active Traders Programme (“ATP”) membership status will be given to clients when their gross brokerage meets the qualifying criteria as determined by PSPL.
- PSPL is entitled, at any time, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reason or notice, terminate the programme or withdraw, cancel or invalidate any announced ATP related information made known to PSPL clients through any marketing mediums.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to qualify as an ATP member, PSPL decision will be final.
- Letter of notification will be sent to inform/update PSPL clients on their ATP membership status. The letter shall deem to have been received. PSPL shall not be responsible for any mail delivery failure, mail rejection, defaced, torn, lost, stolen and misplaced mail notifications.
- ATP membership is non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
- Clients under this programme will not be entitled to any other similar promotions.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary the qualifying criteria and duration of ATP membership without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL decision on all matters relating to the ATP membership shall be final and binding on all POEMS account holders.
- Clients that achieve a minimum of $1,000 brokerage, and 50 trades made within any of the months for this quarter will automatically be granted ATP membership for next quarter. The ATP membership is renewable every quarter, and will lapse thereafter, in the event that pre-requisites are not met.