Trade CapitaLand Ascott Trust (CLAS) Odd Lot Units (SGX: HMN) at zero brokerage fees from 12 May to 12 June 2023!
With the re-opening of economies in 2022 coupled with China’s zero COVID-19 policy in December 2022, the lodging and hospitality sectors have registered strong recovery numbers and are well-positioned for future growth. The Board has decided to provide the proposed special dividend-in-specie of 0.057 CapitaLand Ascott Trust (“CLAS”) units per CapitaLand Investment (CLI) share.
This will offer an opportunity for shareholders to participate in the post COVID-19 growth of the lodging sector through the proposed distribution of CLAS Units.
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
- The promotional rate is valid for both online and offline executed Odd Lots Trades of Capitaland Ascott Trust (“CLAS”) Units from 12 May 2023 to 12 June 2023 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Odd Lots Trades refer to:
- An aggregate of 99 or less CLAS Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less CLAS Units sold in a single day;
- The promotion is available for all Odd Lots Trades transacted in Cash, CPF, and SRS.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”)’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decisions on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.