Subscribe to CSOP iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index ETF during the Initial Offering Period (IOP) via POEMS 2.0
- Using Google Chrome Browser – Login to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > IPO Subscription – Irrevocable Form
- Select the IPO that you wish to subscribe to
- Read and agree to the prospectus, terms and conditions before subscribing to the financial product
- Application closes on 11 November 2021, 12 noon
- Ensure sufficient cash is present in your POEMS 2.0 account to complete the application process (inclusive of subscription amount, commission, transfer fee and GST) by the settlement date (11 November 2021, 5pm)
|Subscription Period:||29 October 2021, 9am to 10 November 2021, 5pm|
|Listing Date:||18 November 2021|
|Subscription price:||SGD 1.00 per unit|
Minimum of 1,000 units
1,000 units incremental subscription amount
|Commission Fees:||0.08% or minimum SGD 8.00 (Subject to GST) for all account types|
SGD 10.00 (Subject to GST) for Cash Management Account
Other Phillip Investment Account Types will not be subjected to the transfer fee charge
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
Secondary: SGD and USD
CSOP iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index ETF
CSOP iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index ETF provides investors a hassle-free, cost-efficient, and tax-effective way to invest in a well-diversified portfolio of large & mid-cap S-REITs. Using a Replication Strategy, a Sub-Fund will invest in substantially all the Index Securities in substantially the same weightings (i.e., proportions) as the Index. The investment objective of this Sub-Fund is to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the performance of the iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index.
In addition, the ETF offers exposure to asset value growth and an attractive dividend yield with lower volatility in a single investment. The ETF tracks the SGX’s iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index, which is a liquidity-adjusted free-float market capitalization-weighted index. The constituents are screened for sufficient liquidity, representation, free-float, and daily traded velocity. Weightings are adjusted for liquidity and have a 10% cap to ensure greater portfolio diversification.
|Instrument Type:||Exchange Traded Fund (“ETF”)|
|Tracked Index:||SGX iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index|
|Classification:||Excluded Investment Products (EIP)*|
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
Secondary: SGD and USD
|Board Lot Size:||10 Units|
|Dividend Distribution Frequency:||Semi Annually in June and December of each year*|
|Management Fee and Total Expense Ratio:|
Management Fee: 0.50% per annum of the NAV*
Total Expense Ratio: capped at 0.60% per annum*
Total Expense Ratio (TER) is inclusive of the management fees. Please refer to the prospectus for a detailed breakdown of the potential fees and charges for the ETF.
|Manager:||CSOP Asset Management Pte. Ltd|
*Please refer to the Prospectus for more information.
|Key Attributes of the Index||iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index|
The iEdge S-REIT Indices are designed to capture Singapore’s Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) market segment. The iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index – a tradable index that measures the performance of the most liquid REITs listed on SGX in SGD.
SGX Index Edge utilises FactSet’s RBICs classification system to select stocks that are classified as ‘Real Estate Investment Trusts’ in order to capture the performance of the S-REIT theme
|Number of Constituents*||28|
|Top 5 Holdings in the Index*||
Source: SGX. As of 30 September 2021.
Call your trading representative or visit your nearest Phillip Investor Centres for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can participate in this initial offer.
For more information on how to transfer funds to your POEMS account, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf/
Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for this ETF is from 29 October 2021, 9am to 10 November 2021, 5pm.
- Online subscription form will close on the 10 November 2021, 5pm. No new application, amendment, and withdrawal are allowed after this deadline
- Cash Plus, Cash Management (KC), Prepaid (CC), Custodian (C), Margin (M) and Share Financing (V) accounts are allowed to subscribe for this ETF
- Cash Trading Account (T) is not eligible to participate in this subscription
- Only one application is allowed per account
- Each ETF unit is priced at SGD 1 and minimum order quantity is 1,000 units, at incremental order size of 1,000 units
- Commission fee will be a minimum of SGD 8 or 0.08%, whichever is higher of the application value (Subject to GST)
- There will be an additional transfer fee charge of SGD 10 (Subject to GST) per application for Cash Management Account
- Total Amount Payable are denominated in SGD. Settlement currency will be in SGD.
- Sufficient funds (inclusive of commission, transfer fee and GST) must be in client’s trading account by 11 November 2021, 5pm
- Application will be rejected if the account does not have/reflect sufficient funds after 11 November 2021, 5pm
- ETF units will be credited to clients’ CDP or clients’ sub-account with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd by 18 November 2021, 5pm
- Client will receive the full allotment of the number of ETF units that they subscribed to.
- Client can start trading the ETF units after it is listed on SGX on 18 November 2021, 9 am.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs, which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
This material and the information herein is provided for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to invest in the product (“REITs ETF”) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. The information is subject to change at any time without notice. The value of the units and the income accruing to the units may fall or rise. You should read the Prospectus and the accompanying Product Highlights Sheet (“PHS”) for disclosure of key features, key risks and other important information of the REITs ETF (which is available on websites of the issuers) and obtain advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) before making a commitment to invest in REITs ETF. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a FA, you should assess whether the REITs ETF is suitable for you before proceeding to invest.
The REITs ETF is not like a typical unit trust as it is intended for the units of the REITs ETF (the “Units”) to be listed and traded like any share on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). Listing on the SGX-ST does not guarantee a liquid market for the Units which may be traded at prices above or below its net asset value (“NAV”) or may be suspended or delisted. Investors may buy or sell the Units on SGX-ST when it is listed. Please refer to the Prospectus for more details.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested, and are not obligations of, deposits in, guaranteed or insured by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) or any of its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the REITs ETF. There can be no assurance that investment objectives will be achieved.
Any regular dividend distributions, either out of income and/or capital, are not guaranteed and subject to the fund manager’s discretion. Past payout yields and payments do not represent future payout yields and payments. Such dividend distributions will reduce the available capital for reinvestment and may result in an immediate decrease in the NAV of the ETF. Upon launch of the ETF, please refer to the fund manager’s website for more information in relation to the dividend distributions.
The information does not constitute and should not be used as a substitute for tax, legal or investment advice.
This information herein are not for any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or availability for use would contravene any applicable law or regulation or would subject PSPL to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction or country. The REITs ETF is not offered to U.S. Persons.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.