Enjoy Zero Brokerage
when you trade ESR-REIT (SGX:J91U) Odd Lots!
From 28 April 2022 to 26 May 2022
In case you missed it:
ESR-REIT and ARA Logos Logistics Trust (ALOG Trust) are set to merge in a S$1.4billion deal, effected by way of a trust scheme of arrangement and will see ESR-REIT acquiring all of ALOG Trust’s units in exchange for a combination of cash and new units.
As part of the merger, ALOG unitholders will receive ESR-REIT units in exchange for the ALOG units which will result in ALOG unitholders holding odd-lots. Trade your odd lots of ESR-REIT with Zero Brokerage from 28 April 2022 to 26 May 2022 to round up or down your odd lots!
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
Terms and Conditions
- The promotional rate is valid for both online and offline executed Odd Lots Trades of ESR-REIT Units from 28 April 2022 to 26 May 2022 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Odd Lots Trades for ESR-REIT will commence on 28 April 2022
- Odd Lots Trades is
- An aggregate of 99 or less ESR-REIT Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less ESR-REIT Units sold in a single day;
- The promotion is available for all Odd Lots Trades transacted in Cash, CPF, and SRS.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”)’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.