Receive up to S$57 Cash Rebate when you invest in selected Singapore ETFs
To commemorate Singapore’s 57th birthday, we are giving away up to S$57 cash rebate to customers who buy the following selected SGX-listed ETFs on POEMS for the first time this year (2022). This promotion will run from 8 August 2022 to 31 October 2022 (both dates inclusive):
SGX listed ETFs eligible for this campaign (Read more)
Terms and Conditions:
- PSPL reserves the right to determine which clients are entitled to the aforementioned rebate.
- This promotion will run from 8 August 2022 to 31 October 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- This promotion is only applicable to ONLINE buy trades traded through POEMS for the 5 selected ETFs listed below
- CSOP iEdge S-REIT Leaders Index ETF
- Lion-OCBC Securities Singapore Low Carbon ETF
- Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Phillip Sing Income ETF
- UOB APAC Green REIT ETF
- The cash rebates only apply to the selected ETFs that are taking part in the campaign.
- Only clients/customers buying any of the above listed eligible ETFs for the first time this year (2022) are eligible for the cash rebate.
- CPF, SRS and cash buy trades are eligible for the cash rebate.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- Clients with POEMS accounts other than cash trading accounts are eligible for the cash rebate promotion.
- Each customer is entitled to receive a maximum of one time cash rebate per ETF, which translates to a maximum cash rebate of S$285 per customer.
- Cash rebate will be credited into the customers’ POEMS account only after a minimum 1-month holding period.
- If the customer withdraws or sells his holdings within the minimum 1-month holding period, he will not be entitled to the cash rebate.
- The minimum trade amount is per contract and not cumulative over the promotion period.
- Customers are entitled to receive cash rebates for more than one ETF.
- The cash rebate only applies to BUY trades.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final. PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the Promotion and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By taking part in this promotion, Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be entitled to the S$57 cash rebate, as this campaign only applies to first time buyers of the same ETF in this year (2022). However, if you have not purchased any of the four other ETFs that are participating in this campaign this year (2022), you will be entitled to the cash rebate of S$57 (per ETF) if you purchase any of the other four ETFs.
Assuming that you hold both shares for the minimum 1-month holding period, you will be entitled to $20 cash rebate and $57 cash rebate respectively.
Contact your trading representative for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to find out how you can participate in this campaign.
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf
This advertisement is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
The value of the units in any fund and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this publication are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any fund. Any advice contained in this publication is made only on a general basis and is subject to change without notice. You should read the prospectus of the respective ETFs (which is available on websites of the issuers) and understand their structure and associated risks before deciding to invest.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by way of a separate engagement.
While care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in this document, PSPL and its affiliates make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any purpose, of the information contained in this document or as to the results obtained by any person from the use of any information or investment product mentioned in this document. PSPL reserves the right to make changes to such information from time to time. Any change, omission or error in such information, shall not form the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against PSPL or any of its affiliates and PSPL and its affiliates expressly disclaim liability for the same. PSPL and its affiliates do not endorse and have no liability for any statements, opinions or information disseminated by the ETF issuers, which are not part of PSPL or its affiliates.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.