FWD Term Life Insurance Features
- Protection within Minutes
- Purchase your Term Life Insurance within minutes online.
- Peace of Mind
- Your family’s financial future is protected, in the unfortunate event that you become terminally ill or unexpectedly pass away. You would also be covered for thirty five critical illnesses (optional) or unable to work due to Total and Permanent Disability (‘TPD’).
- Great Savings
- Up to S$3M of life insurance coverage from as low as S$2.60* per day.
- Level Premium for Fixed Term plan
- If you purchase a Fixed Term plan, your premiums stay the same even if your age increases – one less uncertainty in your life.
- Renewable Term
- The yearly renewable coverage option allows you to choose to roll-over for another year – until you’re 100 years old.
Note: Phillip Securities Pte Ltd is a partner of FWD Singapore Pte. Ltd.
For other insurance needs, visit www.poems.com.sg/insurance
Phillip Insurance is your very own insurance portal where you can secure your insurance coverage. Visit us to protect your travel plans, vehicles, or get yourself covered with a Term Life Insurance.
*Terms and Conditions apply
This webpage is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, health, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
All insurance products are subject to the limitations and conditions in the insurance policies and applicable legislation. The terms and conditions and exclusions of the plans are specified in the respective policies from the insurance companies. Insurance products are obligations only of the insurance companies. They are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd or any of its affiliates. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable, if any, may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
Investments in investment-linked policies (ILP) are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units and the income from them may fall as well as rise. You should read the product summary and product highlights sheet before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by way of a separate engagement
Though effort has been made to provide complete information, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd assumes no liability for the completeness of the information provided here.