Get your free Mr. Coconut Shake by downloading the new and improved POEMS Mobile 3 App!
How do I download POEMS Mobile 3 App and be eligible?
It’s SIMPLE! Follow our step-by-step guide below!
Once you have downloaded the App, hit the “SIGNUP” button and register with your email/mobile number for free!
Once you are logged in, simply tap the “ME” button at the bottom right of your screen and then click on “REWARDS” to obtain your Mr.Coconut redemption code – it’s that easy!
How do I claim my drink?
Once you have successfully completed the steps above, you may head down to any Mr. Coconut outlet (except for Changi Jewel Outlet) and claim your drink there!
Head to one of their self-order kiosks and press “Promotion” on the home screen, select “POEMS x Mr. Coconut” and then key in your unique code.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Terms & Conditions
- New Users to the POEMS Mobile 3 App from 6 February 2023 – 19 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) will receive a Free Medium-sized Original Mr. Coconut Shake, redeemable at all Mr. Coconut outlets EXCEPT for Changi Jewel, on a first-come, first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- “New Users” refer to users who register for an Account on POEMS Mobile 3 via their email address or mobile number (Registered Users) for the first time, and have not held any POEMS Accounts previously.
- “Free Drink/Shake” refers to a Mr. Coconut Medium-sized Signature Coconut Shake
- Your redemption code will be valid until 22 Dec 2023
- A New User is entitled to one Free Drink.
- The promotion is limited to the first 4000 redemptions at selected Mr. Coconut outlets, on a first-come, first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- The redemption vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and will not be replaced in the event that they are lost, expired, or have already been redeemed.
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. PSPL will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
- The following are Not eligible for the Free Drink:
- Users who are not located or residing within Singapore for the duration of this promotion (6 February 2023 – 19 December 2023)
- Users who register with a foreign mobile number
- Existing Users of POEMS Mobile 3
- Multiple applicants for the Free Drink
- Corporate and institutional Customers
- All employees (e.g. staff, trading representative of PhillipCapital Group companies, its related entities, and their immediate family members (e.g. spouse and children)
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decisions on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
This material is provided by Phillip Capital Management (S) Ltd (“PCM”) for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to invest in any of the exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) or the unit trust (“Products”) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You should read the Prospectus and the accompanying Product Highlights Sheet (“PHS”) for key features, key risks and other important information of the Products and obtain advice from a financial adviser (“FA“) pursuant to a separate engagement before making a commitment to invest in the Products. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a FA, you should assess whether the Products are suitable for you before proceeding to invest. A copy of the Prospectus and PHS are available from PCM, any of its Participating Dealers (“PDs“) for the ETF, or any of its authorised distributors for the unit trust managed by PCM.
An ETF is not like a typical unit trust as the units of the ETF (the “Units“) are to be listed and traded like any share on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). Listing on the SGX-ST does not guarantee a liquid market for the Units which may be traded at prices above or below its NAV or may be suspended or delisted. Investors may buy or sell the Units on SGX-ST when it is listed. Investors cannot create or redeem Units directly with PCM and have no rights to request PCM to redeem or purchase their Units. Creation and redemption of Units are through PDs if investors are clients of the PDs, who have no obligation to agree to create or redeem Units on behalf of any investor and may impose terms and conditions in connection with such creation or redemption orders. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETF for more details.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The purchase of a unit in a fund is not the same as placing your money on deposit with a bank or deposit-taking company. There is no guarantee as to the amount of capital invested or return received. The value of the units and the income accruing to the units may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Products. There can be no assurance that investment objectives will be achieved.
Where applicable, fund(s) may invest in financial derivatives and/or participate in securities lending and repurchase transactions for the purpose of hedging and/or efficient portfolio management, subject to the relevant regulatory requirements. PCM reserves the discretion to determine if currency exposure should be hedged actively, passively or not at all, in the best interest of the Products.
The regular dividend distributions, out of either income and/or capital, are not guaranteed and subject to PCM’s discretion. Past payout yields and payments do not represent future payout yields and payments. Such dividend distributions will reduce the available capital for reinvestment and may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value (“NAV”) of the Products. Please refer to <www.phillipfunds.com> for more information in relation to the dividend distributions.
The information provided herein may be obtained or compiled from public and/or third party sources that PCM has no reason to believe are unreliable. Any opinion or view herein is an expression of belief of the individual author or the indicated source (as applicable) only. PCM makes no representation or warranty that such information is accurate, complete, verified or should be relied upon as such. The information does not constitute, and should not be used as a substitute for tax, legal or investment advice.
The information herein are not for any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or availability for use would contravene any applicable law or regulation or would subject PCM to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction or country. The Products is not offered to U.S. Persons. PhillipCapital Group of Companies, including PCM, their affiliates and/or their officers, directors and/or employees may own or have positions in the Products. Any member of the PhillipCapital Group of Companies may have acted upon or used the information, analyses and opinions herein before they have been published.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Phillip Capital Management (S) Ltd (Co. Reg. No. 199905233W)
250 North Bridge Road #06-00, Raffles City Tower ,Singapore 179101
Tel: (65) 6230 8133 Fax: (65) 65383066 www.phillipfunds.com