Subscribe to Lion-OCBC Securities Hang Seng TECH ETF during the Initial Offering Period (IOP) via POEMS 2.0
- Login to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > IPO Subscription – Irrevocable Form
- Select the IPO that you wished to subscribe for
- Ensure that you read and agree to the prospectus, Terms and Conditions before you subscribe to the financial product
- Ensure that you have opted in for the Multi Currency facility. Login to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > Currency Conversion
- To convert your cash position into HKD; Login to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > Currency Conversion
- Application will close on 30 November 2020, 5pm
- Ensure that your cash position in your POEMS 2.0 account is sufficient for the settlement of the application (inclusive of subscription amount, commission, transfer fee and GST) on settlement date (2 December 2020, 12pm)
- To learn more about the different payment methods, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
|Subscription Period:||24 November 2020, 9am to 30 November 2020, 5pm|
|Listing Date:||10 December 2020|
|Subscription price:||HKD 7.75 per unit|
|Minimum Quantity:||Minimum of 1000 units 1000 units incremental subscription amount|
|Commission Fees:||0.08% or minimum HKD 50 (Subject to GST) for all account types|
|Transfer Fees:||HKD 60 (Subject to GST) for Cash Management Account Type Other Phillip Investment Account Types will not be subjected to the transfer fee charge|
Accounts with insufficient HKD credit balances will have their cash holdings in other currencies converted to HKD based on the prevailing exchange rate to settle for the payment of this subscription
Lion-OCBC Securities Hang Seng Tech ETF
The Lion-OCBC Securities Hang Seng Tech ETF, which will be listing on SGX, provides local investors with easy and convenient access to 30 of the largest Hong Kong-listed companies with high business exposure to technology themes.
Below are the three reasons to invest in the Lion Global Hang Seng TECH ETF:
- Diversification Benefits – Exposure to 30 of the largest market cap Hong Kong-listed companies with business exposure to technology themes. A 8% cap is applied on individual security to avoid overweighting any single stock in the index.
- Growth Potential – Diversified coverage in technological themes such as Internet (including Mobile), FinTech, Cloud Computing, E-commerce and Digital Activities.1
- IPO Fast Entry – The mechanism enables sizable newly listed technology companies in HKEx to be included in the index in a timely manner without the need to wait until the quarterly review.1
|Instrument Type:||Exchange Traded Fund (“ETF”)|
|Tracked Index:||Hang Seng TECH Index|
|Classification:||Excluded Investment Products (EIP)*|
|Trading Currency:||SGD USD|
|Dividend Distribution Frequency:||Fund Manager may but currently do not make distributions for the Fund*|
|Expense Ratio:||Capped at 0.68% per annum for 2 years from the inception of the Fund*|
|Manager:||Lion Global Investors Limited|
*Please refer to the Prospectus for more information.
|Key Attributes of the Index||Hang Seng TECH Index|
|Index Objective*||The Hang Seng TECH Index represents the 30 largest technology companies listed in Hong Kong that have high business exposure to technology themes and pass the index’s screening criteria|
|Number of Holdings*||30|
|Top 5 Holdings in the Index*||
*For more information on Hang Seng TECH Index, please visit https://www.hsi.com.hk/eng/indexes/all-indexes/hstech
Call your trading representative or visit your nearest Phillip Investor Centres for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can chat with us using our Live Chat function, call us at 6531 1555, or email us at email@example.com to find out how you can participate in this initial offer.
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf/
Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for this ETF is from 24 November 2020, 9am to 30 November 2020, 5pm
- Online subscription form will close on the 30 November 2020, 5pm. No new application, amendment, and withdrawal are allowed after this deadline
- All ledger-based accounts are allowed to subscribe for this ETF
- Cash Trading Account (T) is not eligible to participate in this subscription
- Only one application is allowed per account
- Each ETF unit is priced at HKD 7.75 and minimum order quantity is 1000 units, at incremental order size of 1000 units
- Commission fee will be a minimum of HKD 50 or 0.08%, whichever is higher of the application value (Subject to GST)
- There will be an additional transfer fee charge of HKD 60 (Subject to GST) per application for Cash Management Account Type
- Total Amount Payable are denominated in HKD. Settlement currency will be in HKD
- Accounts with insufficient HKD credit balances will have their cash holdings in other currencies converted to HKD based on the prevailing exchange rate to settle for the payment of this subscription
- Sufficient funds (inclusive of commission, transfer fee and GST) must be in client’s trading account by 2 December 2020, 12pm
- Application will be rejected if the account does not have/reflect sufficient funds after 2 December 2020, 12pm
- ETF units will be credited to clients’ CDP or clients’ sub-account with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd by 10 December 2020
- Client will receive the full allotment of the number of ETF units that they subscribed to
- Client can start trading the ETF units after it is listed on SGX on 10 December 2020, 9am
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser ("FA") or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs, which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
This advertisement is intended for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units in any fund and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this advertisement are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any fund. You should read the prospectus of the respective ETFs (which is available on websites of the issuers) and understand their structure and associated risks before deciding to invest. You may wish to obtain advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the investment product is suitable for you. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.