Mapletree Commercial Trust (“MCT”)*
Odd Lots Promotion!
*Trade MCT (SGX:N2IU) shares at zero brokerage from 29 July 2022 to 29 August 2022!
Quick Facts about MCT & MNACT Merger:
Mapletree Commercial Trust (MCT) and Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust (MNACT) unit holders have voted in favor of a merger to create one of Asia’s 10 largest Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) named Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust (MPACT).
As part of the merger, MNACT unit holders will receive a scheme consideration of $1.1949 for each MNACT unit held, either in the form of 0.5963 new MCT units at an issue price of $2.0039 each, or a combination of 0.5009 consideration units and $0.1912 in cash. Depending on which option they opt for, this will result in MNACT unitholders holding odd lots.
Seize the opportunity to trade MCT shares at zero brokerage from 29 July 2022 to 29 August 2022!.
For more information on the merger, please click here.
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
Terms and Conditions
- The promotional rate is valid for both online and offline executed Odd Lots Trades of Mapletree Commercial Trust (“MCT”) Units from 29 July 2022 to 29 August 2022 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Odd Lots Trades refer to:
- An aggregate of 99 or less MCT Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less MCT Units sold in a single day;
- The promotion is available for all Odd Lots Trades transacted in Cash, CPF, and SRS.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”)’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decisions on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.