Enjoy waiver of CDP charges* when you transfer your shares to Shares Borrowing and Lending (SBL) for lending.
Why lend out your shares
- Receive a lending fee when your shares are loaned out.
- No minimum lock-in period
- No disruption to trading activities
- Hassle free lending arrangements
Don’t have a SBL Account? Apply Now!
For Existing Clients,
- Login to POEMS 2.0 > Acct Mgmt > SBL > Submit SBL Account Opening Form
- Contact your Trading Representative to open a SBL Account
- Submit the CDP Share Transfer form and indicate your SBL trading account on reverse of the form.
For Non Client,
- Visit any Phillip Investor Centre to open a SBL account.
To find out more, call us at 6531 5454 or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may visit us at any of our Phillip Investor Centres.
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only valid from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020, both dates inclusive.
- All clients who wish to take part in this promotion have to open a SBL account.
- This promotion is applicable to individual customers who transfer shares from their CDP account. Waiver of transfer charge applicable for CDP transfer-in fee.
- Shares transferred into SBL must be in standard lot size and minimum quantity of 1,000 shares per counter.
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all applicants.
- This promotion is subjected to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd’s standard terms and conditions of business where applicable, and Phillip Securities Pte Ltd reserves the right at its absolute discretions to amend the terms and conditions of, or terminate this promotion without prior notice. In the event of any dispute involving the interpretation of terms and conditions or any disagreement arising from this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd reserves the right to make the final decision.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms and Conditions.