Enjoy Zero Brokerage
when you trade SPH REIT (SGX:SK6U) Odd Lots!
From 12 May 2022 to 23 June 2022
Cuscaden Peak’s acquisition of SPH:
Cuscaden Peak’s offer to acquire Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) has been approved after majority of the shareholders voted in favor of the acquisition. Shareholders will now have the choice between getting all cash or a combination of cash and SPH REIT (SGX:SK6U) units.
Should shareholders choose the combination option, they will be assigned with odd lots of SPH REIT. Take advantage of this promotion and trade your odd lots of SPH REIT with Zero Brokerage now!
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
Terms and Conditions
- The promotional rate is valid for both online and offline executed Odd Lots Trades of SPH REIT Units from 12 May 2022 to 23 June 2022 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Odd Lots Trades for SPH REIT will commence on 12 May 2022.
- Odd Lots Trades is
- An aggregate of 99 or less SPH REIT Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less SPH REIT Units sold in a single day;
- The promotion is available for all Odd Lots Trades transacted in Cash, CPF, and SRS.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”)’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.