Subscribe to UOB APAC Green REIT ETF during the Initial Offering Period (IOP) via POEMS 2.0
- Using Google Chrome Browser – Log in to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > IPO Subscription – Irrevocable Form
- Select the IPO you wish to subscribe to
- Read and agree to the prospectus, terms and conditions before subscribing to the financial product
- Application closes on 17 November, 5pm
- Ensure sufficient cash is present in your POEMS 2.0 account to complete the application process (inclusive of subscription amount, commission, transfer fee and GST) by the settlement date (17 November 2021, 5pm)
|Subscription Period:||5 November 2021, 9am to 17 November, 5pm|
|Listing Date:||23 November 2021|
|Subscription price:||SGD 1.00 per unit|
|Minimum Quantity:||Minimum of 1,000 units
1,000 units incremental subscription amount
|Commission Fees:||0.08% or minimum SGD 8.00 (Subject to GST) for all account types|
|Transfer Fees:||SGD 10.00 (Subject to GST) for Cash Management Account
Other Phillip Investment Account Types will not be subjected to the transfer fee charge
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
IOP application will be for the SGD units
UOB APAC Green REIT ETF
UOB currently adopts a full replication strategy with respect to the Sub-fund. SGX Index Edge compiles and calculates this Index and is designed to screen and select yield focusing REITs, taking into consideration sustainability performance and environmental factors within the Asia-Pacific region.
The Index is designed such that REITs have to meet minimum transparency and disclosure requirements and the 7 GRESB Public Disclosure Score is the first step in determining Index eligibility. GRESB assesses and benchmarks the ESG performance of real assets and provides standardized and validated sustainability data to the capital markets. GRESB’s comprehensive coverage provides an unrivalled set of data and insights into the real assets market.
For the purpose of diversification of the Index, a maximum weight of 7% will be applied on the selected REITs and the single country exposure will also be capped at 40% to achieve a better risk diversification
|Instrument Type:||Exchange Traded Fund “ETF”|
|Tracked Index:||iEdge-UOB APAC Yield Focus Green REIT Index|
|Classification:||Excluded Investment Products (EIP)*|
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
Secondary: SGD and USD
|Board Lot Size:||10 Units|
|Dividend Distribution Frequency:||Dividend (if any) will be paid quarterly at Manager’s discretion*|
|Management Fee and Total Expense Ratio:||Management Fee: 0.45% per annum*
Total Expense Ratio: Not Available
Total Expense Ratio (TER) is inclusive of the management fees. Please refer to the prospectus for a detailed breakdown of the potential fees and charges for the ETF.
|Manager:||UOB Asset Management Limited|
*As of 27 October 2021. Please refer to the Prospectus for more information.
|Key Attributes of the Index||iEdge-UOB APAC Yield Focus Green REIT Index|
|Index Objective*||The Index is compiled and calculated by SGX Index Edge “iEdge” and is designed to screen and select high-yielding and Greener REITs within the Asia Pacific region including Japan. This is done through:
|Number of Constituents*||50|
|Top 5 Holdings in the Index*||
Extracted as of 30 September 2021 for more information on iEdge-UOB APAC Yield Focus Green REIT Index, please visit https://api2.sgx.com/sites/default/files/2021-10/iEdge-UOB%20Factsheet_Final.pdf
Call your trading representative or visit your nearest Phillip Investor Centres for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can chat with us using our Live Chat function, call us at 6531 1555, or email us at email@example.com to find out how you can participate in this initial offer.
For more information on how to transfer funds to your POEMS account, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf/
Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for this ETF is from 5 November 2021, 9am to 17 November 2021, 5pm.
- The online subscription will close on 17 November 2021, 5pm. No new application, amendment, or withdrawal is allowed after this deadline.
- Cash Plus, Cash Management (KC), Prepaid (CC), Custodian (C), Margin (M) and Share Financing (V) accounts are allowed to subscribe for this ETF.
- Cash Trading Account (T) is not eligible to participate in this subscription.
- Only one application is allowed per account.
- Each ETF unit is priced at SGD 1 and the minimum order quantity is 1,000 units, at incremental order size of 1,000 units.
- Commission fee is a minimum of SGD 8 or 0.08%, whichever is higher of the application value (Subject to GST).
- There will be an additional transfer fee charge of SGD 10 (Subject to GST) per application for Cash Management Account.
- The total amount payable is denominated in SGD. Settlement currency will be in SGD.
- Sufficient funds (inclusive of commission, transfer fee and GST) must be in the client’s trading account by 17 November 2021, 5pm.
- Application will be rejected if the account does not have/ reflect sufficient funds after 17 November 2021, 5pm.
- ETF units will be credited to the clients’ CDP or clients’ sub-account with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd by 23 November 2021, 9am.
- Client will receive the full allotment of the number of ETF units they subscribe to.
- Client can start trading the ETF units when the ETF is listed on SGX on 23 November 2021, 9 am.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs, which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
This material and the information herein is provided for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to invest in the product (“REITs ETF”) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. The information is subject to change at any time without notice. The value of the units and the income accruing to the units may fall or rise. You should read the Prospectus and the accompanying Product Highlights Sheet (“PHS”) for disclosure of key features, key risks and other important information of the REITs ETF (which is available on websites of the issuers) and obtain advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) before making a commitment to invest in REITs ETF. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a FA, you should assess whether the REITs ETF is suitable for you before proceeding to invest.
The REITs ETF is not like a typical unit trust as it is intended for the units of the REITs ETF (the “Units”) to be listed and traded like any share on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). Listing on the SGX-ST does not guarantee a liquid market for the Units which may be traded at prices above or below its net asset value (“NAV”) or may be suspended or delisted. Investors may buy or sell the Units on SGX-ST when it is listed. Please refer to the Prospectus for more details.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested, and are not obligations of, deposits in, guaranteed or insured by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) or any of its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the REITs ETF. There can be no assurance that investment objectives will be achieved.
Any regular dividend distributions, either out of income and/or capital, are not guaranteed and subject to the fund manager’s discretion. Past payout yields and payments do not represent future payout yields and payments. Such dividend distributions will reduce the available capital for reinvestment and may result in an immediate decrease in the NAV of the ETF. Upon launch of the ETF, please refer to the fund manager’s website for more information in relation to the dividend distributions.
The information does not constitute, and should not be used as a substitute for tax, legal or investment advice.
This information herein are not for any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or availability for use would contravene any applicable law or regulation or would subject PSPL to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction or country. The REITs ETF is not offered to U.S. Persons.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.