From 15 March 2021 to 31 May 2021, enjoy up to S$300 brokerage
rebate when you trade Hang Seng Tech Index Warrants
What is HSTECH
Launched in 2020, the HSTECH index comprises the largest companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange which have high exposure in selected technology themes. Notable constituents include well-known names such as Alibaba, Tencent, Meituan and Xiaomi (commonly referred to as ‘ATMX’) which have a combined weight of more than 30% and contribute an average of 18% to the Hang Seng Index’s (HSI) daily turnover.
Why trade the HSTECH index with warrants?
Macquarie has listed a suite of warrants that allow investors to select the amount of leverage that best suits their view of short to medium term outlook. Investors can achieve magnified potential returns on market moves in the HSTECH index that has led major benchmark indices with an average volatility of 37% and +94% growth over the past 12 months.
For more information, visit: https://www.warrants.com.sg/education/hstech
- Promotion is limited to the first 100 unique Customers who trade Hang Seng Tech Index Warrants (“Warrant”) in the period from 15 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Promotion is open to Customers who execute Warrant trades online through the following Accounts (the “Eligible Accounts”): Cash Plus Account, Phillip Cash Management (KC) Account, Margin (M) Account, Custodian (C) Account, Prepaid (CC) Account, and Share Financing (V) Account during the Promotion Period.
- The brokerage rebate is subject to 2 Warrant trades, capped at S$300 per Customer regardless of the number of Eligible Accounts through which the customer places Warrant trades during the Promotion Period.
- The rebate is not inclusive of SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and GST.
- The rebate will be credited to Eligible Accounts by 31st July 2021.
- The following persons are not eligible for this promotion, unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- PSPL and its associated entities and subsidiaries (direct or indirect), e.g. Staff, Trading Representatives and Financial Adviser Representatives
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
Investments are subject to investment risks. The risk of loss in leveraged trading can be substantial. You may sustain losses in excess of your initial funds and may be called upon to deposit additional margin funds at short notice. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, your positions may be liquidated. The resulting deficits in your account are subject to penalty charges. The value of investments denominated in foreign currencies may diminish or increase due to changes in the rates of exchange. You should also be aware of the commissions and finance costs involved in trading leveraged products. This product may not be suitable for clients whose investment objective is preservation of capital and/or whose risk tolerance is low. Clients are advised to understand the nature and risks involved in margin trading.