Cash Management Account
- Automatic settlement of trades done if you have sufficient funds in the Cash Management (KC) Account.
- Up to 12 months (year to date) of transaction history is available online.
- Ability to maintain foreign currencies ledgers.
- Ability to hold cash balances in the account with credit interest given for certain currencies.
- Invest your excess cash in the Cash Management (KC) Account into Money Market Funds to potentially earn higher returns when you opt for Excess Funds Management Facility.
Excess Funds Management Facility is a feature that allows customers to earn returns through the excess funds parked in their trading account. In this manner, the excess funds not used for trading are not left idling and this means your money works harder for you. The excess funds will be invested on a discretionary basis into Money Market Funds. Currently, excess SGD funds will be invested in the Phillip Money Market Fund whereas excess USD funds will be invested in the Phillip USD Money Market Fund.
Phillip Money Market Fund (PMMF) is a stable yielding unit trust fund managed by Phillip Capital Management Pte Ltd. The fund was introduced in April 2001 and is diversely parked in Singapore government bonds, bills, commercial papers, etc. The fund aims to preserve the principal value and to maintain a high degree of liquidity.
Phillip Money Market Fund is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The fund is fully liquid and available for your withdrawal anytime you want.
- No fees and charges on maintaining or usage of the account.
- No requirement of minimum balances.
You may refer to our payment page for the full list of funding methods.
You can choose any one of the avenues to withdraw the money from Cash Management (KC) Account:
- Submit online withdrawal form via POEMS 2.0 > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Online Forms > Withdrawal & Conversion > Withdrawal Form.
- Ask your Trading Representative to submit request on your behalf for withdrawal
Yes. You can use the account to trade through POEMS or your designated Trading Representative can place trades on your behalf. The prevailing commission charges applies.
Click here to find out more about Commission Charges.