Subscribe to Lion-OCBC Securities Singapore Low Carbon ETF during the Initial Offering Period (IOP) via POEMS 2.0
- Using Google Chrome Browser – Log in to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > IPO Subscription – Irrevocable Form
- Select the IPO you wish to subscribe to
- Read and agree to the prospectus, terms and conditions before subscribing to the financial product
- Application closes on 21 April 2022 (Thursday), 5pm
- Ensure sufficient cash is present in your POEMS 2.0 account to complete the application process (inclusive of subscription amount, commission, transfer fee and GST) by the settlement date 21 April 2022 (Thursday), 5pm
|Subscription Period:||11 April 2022, 9am to 21 April 2022, 5pm|
|Listing Date:||28 April 2022|
|Subscription price:||SGD 1.00 per unit|
|Minimum Quantity:||Minimum of 1,000 units
1,000 units incremental subscription amount
|Commission Fees:||0.08% (Subject to GST) for all account types|
|Transfer Fees:||SGD 10.00 (Subject to GST) for Cash Management Account
Other Phillip Investment Account Types will not be subjected to the transfer fee charge
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
IOP application will be for the SGD units
Lion-OCBC Securities Singapore Low Carbon ETF
The investment objective of the Fund is to replicate (as closely as possible, before expenses) the performance of the iEdge-OCBC Singapore Low Carbon Select 50 Capped Index using a direct investment policy of investing in all, or substantially all, of the underlying Index Securities.
The Index is compiled and calculated by the Index Provider and aims to track the top 50 companies [including REITs (Real Estate Investment Trust) and BTs (Business Trusts)] by free-float market capitalisation that are representative of Singapore’s real economy and financial economy, with a focus on index decarbonisation through the reduction of Weighted Average Carbon Intensity (WACI) of the Index. Index decarbonisation is achieved through selection of constituents with minimal involvement in fossil fuels. Implementation of the Carbon Performance Exclusion Criteria ensures the best-in-class selections based on Scope 1 and 2 of the GHG emissions per unit revenue
Source: Extracted from Issuer’s prospectus.
|Instrument Type:||Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)|
|Tracked Index:||iEdge-OCBC Singapore Low Carbon Select 50 Capped Index|
|Classification:||Excluded Investment Products (EIP)*|
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
|Board Lot Size:||1 Units|
|Dividend Distribution Frequency:||NIL|
|Management Fee and Total Expense Ratio:||
Currently 0.40% per annum of the Net Asset Value of the Fund.
Maximum 0.40% per annum of the Net Asset Value of the Fund.
The total expense ratio of the Fund will be capped at 0.45% per annum for 2 years from the inception of the Fund. Any fees and expenses that are in excess of 0.45% per annum of the Deposited Property will be borne by the Manager and not the Fund.
The Manager’s fee is retained by the Manager as the Manager does not pay any trailer fees with respect to the Fund.
|Manager:||Lion Global Investors Limited|
*As of March 2022. Please refer to the Prospectus for more information.
|Key Attributes of the Index||iEdge-OCBC Singapore Low Carbon Select 50 Capped Index|
The Index is compiled and calculated by the Index Provider and aims to track the top 50 companies [including REITs (Real Estate Investment Trust) and BTs (Business Trusts)] by free-float market capitalization that are representative of Singapore’s real economy and financial economy, with a focus on index decarbonisation through the reduction of the WACI (Weighted Average Carbon Intensity) Index.
Index decarbonisation is achieved through selection of constituents with minimal involvement in fossil fuels, and through the implementation of the Carbon Performance Exclusion Criteria that ensures best-in-class selections based on Scope 1 and 2 of the GHG emissions per unit revenue.
Source: Extracted from issuer’s prospectus
|Number of Constituents*||50|
|Top 5 Holdings in the Index*||
*Extracted as of March 2022. For more information on iEdge-OCBC Singapore Low Carbon Select 50 Capped Index, please visit: https://api2.sgx.com/sites/default/files/2022-03/iEdge%20Low%20Carbon%20Index%20Suite%20Factsheet_0.pdf
Join us at our webinar to learn more about this ETF
12 April 2022 (Tuesday)
7.00pm to 8.00pm
19 April 2022 (Tuesday)
7.00pm to 8.00pm
Contact your trading representative for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can participate in this initial offer.
For more information on how to transfer funds to your POEMS account, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf/
Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for this ETF is from 11 April 2022, 9.00am to 21 April 2022, 5.00pm.
- Online subscription will close on 21 April 2021, 5.00pm. No new application, amendment, or withdrawal is allowed after this deadline.
- Cash Plus, Cash Management (KC), Prepaid (CC), Custodian (C), Margin (M) and Share Financing (V) accounts are allowed to subscribe for this ETF.
- Cash Trading Account (T) is not eligible to participate in this subscription.
- Only one application is allowed per account.
- Each ETF unit is priced at SGD 1 and the minimum order quantity is 1,000 units, at incremental order size of 1,000 units.
- Commission fee is 0.08%, (Subject to GST).
- There will be an additional transfer fee charge of SGD 10 (Subject to GST) per application for Cash Management Account.
- The total amount payable is denominated in SGD. Settlement currency will be SGD.
- Sufficient funds (inclusive of commission, transfer fee and GST) must be in the client’s trading account by 21 April 2022, 5.00pm.
- Application will be rejected if the account does not have/ reflect sufficient funds by 21 April 2022, 5.00pm.
- ETF units will be credited to the clients’ CDP or clients’ sub-account with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd by 28 April 2022, 9am.
- Clients will receive the full allotment of the number of ETF units they subscribe to.
- Clients can start trading the ETF units when the ETF is listed on SGX on 28 April 2022, 9am.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs, which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
Investors cannot redeem the units with the manager for the scheme or may only redeem units with the manager for the scheme under certain specified conditions. Listing of the units does not guarantee a liquid market for the units.
This advertisement is intended for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
The value of the units in any f und and the income from them may f all as w ell as rise. Past performance figures as w ell as any projection or forecast used in this publication are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any f und. Any advice contained in this publication is made only on a general basis and is subject to change without notice. You should read the prospectus of the respective ETFs (which is available on websites of the issuers) and understand their structure and associated risks before deciding to invest.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable f or you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by w ay of a separate engagement.
While care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in this document, PSPL and its affiliates make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness f or any purpose, of the information contained in this document or as to the results obtained by any person from the use of any information or investment product mentioned in this document. PSPL reserves the right to make changes to such information from time to time. Any change, omission or error in such information, shall not form the basis f or any claim, demand or cause of action against PSPL or any of its affiliates and PSPL and its affiliates expressly disclaim liability f or the same. PSPL and its affiliates do not endorse and have no liability f or any statements, opinions or information disseminated by the ETF issuers, which are not part of PSPL or its affiliates.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.