2 Steps to Receive Your Trading Rebate
Open Phillip Cash Management Account through POEMS Mobile 2.0 App using
Alternatively, visit www.poems.com.sg/dl on your mobile phone to install
After your account is opened, fill in the information below.
Receive up to $100* trading rebate when you link your CDP account with Phillip Securities.
- This $100 trading rebate (“Rebate”) is applicable only for new Phillip Cash Management Accounts opened and linked with CDP Account from 1st July 2019 to 31st January 2020 (“Eligible Accounts”).
- Eligible Accounts have to trade via POEMS platforms within 3 months from the date the account is opened (“Trading Period”).
- Rebate will be credited to Eligible Accounts within 1 month after the Trading Period.
- Rebate will be rewarded per unique customer regardless of the number of Eligible Accounts through which the customer places trades during the Trading Period.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the rights to amend, add or remove the Terms & Conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- To be eligible for Rebate, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Rebate is applicable to trades settled in cash only. Trades settled in CPF and SRS are not eligible.
- Trades for Singtel Discounted Shares and/or Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) are not eligible for Rebate.
- The following Customers are NOT eligible for Rebate unless approved by the management of PSPL:
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers.
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated.
- Customers that have any existing trading accounts with PSPL, including joint accounts.
- Customers that have closed their trading accounts after 1st January 2019.
- All employees PSPL/ PFPL and its associated entities (e.g. trading representatives, financial advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect); and their immediate families (e.g. spouse and children).
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and/or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.