Subscribe to Lion-OCBC Securities China Leaders ETF during the Initial Offering Period (IOP) via POEMS 2.0
- Login to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > IPO Subscription – Irrevocable Form
- Select the IPO that you wished to subscribe for
- Ensure that you read and agree to the prospectus, terms and conditions before you subscribe to the financial product
- Application will close on 25 July 2021, 10pm
- Ensure that your cash position in your POEMS 2.0 account is sufficient to settle for the application (inclusive of subscription amount, commission, transfer fee and GST) on settlement date (27 July 2021, 5pm)
|Subscription Period:||12 July 2021, 9am to 25 July 2021, 10pm|
|Listing Date:||2 August 2021, 9am|
|Subscription price:||SGD 2.00 per unit|
|Minimum Quantity:||Minimum of 1000 units
1000 units incremental subscription amount
|Commission Fees:||0.08% or minimum SGD 8.00 (Subject to GST) for all account types|
|Transfer Fees:||SGD 10.00 (Subject to GST) for Cash Management Account
Other Phillip Investment Account Types will not be subjected to the transfer fee charge
|Trading Currency:||SGD and RMB
IOP application will be for the SGD units
Lion-OCBC Securities China Leaders ETF
The Lion-OCBC Securities China Leaders ETF, which will be listing on SGX, provides local investors with easy and convenient access to 80 largest Chinese companies listed in Hong Kong and/or mainland China that are eligible for Northbound or Southbound trading under the Stock Connect schemes.
The index has diversified exposure to 12 different industries and an aggregated 40% cap is applied on each industry to prevent overexposure to a single industry.
An 8% cap is also applied on individual constituent company to avoid overweighting any single stock in the index.
Each individual constituent stock must have a 6-month average daily turnover of more than or equal to CNY/HKD 20 million for A-shares/HK-listed stocks to be eligible for inclusion into the index.
|Instrument Type:||Exchange Traded Fund (“ETF”)|
|Tracked Index:||Hang Seng Stock Connect China 80 Index|
|Classification:||Excluded Investment Products (EIP)*|
|Trading Currency:||SGD and RMB|
|Board Lot Size:||10 Units|
|Dividend Distribution Frequency:||SGD Share Class will make annual distribution at the discretion of the Fund Managers*|
|Total Expense Ratio (inclusive of management fees):||0.62% p.a. (Capped at 62 bps for 2 years from the inception of the Fund)*|
|Manager:||Lion Global Investors Limited|
*Please refer to the Prospectus for more information.
|Key Attributes of the Index||Hang Seng Stock Connect China 80 Index|
|Index Objective*||The Index is designed to measure the overall performance of 80 largest Chinese companies in terms of market capitalisation listed in Hong Kong and/or mainland China that are eligible for Northbound or Southbound trading under the Stock Connect schemes.|
|Number of Companies*||80|
|Top 5 Holdings in the Index*||
*Information accurate as of 23 April 2021. For more information on Hang Seng Stock Connect China 80 Index, please visit https://www.hsi.com.hk/eng/indexes/all-indexes/hsc80
|23 July 2021, Friday|
8:30pm to 9:30pm
Seize the opportunity with 80 China market giants: Lion-OCBC Securities China Leaders ETF||Webinar|
Call your trading representative or visit your nearest Phillip Investor Centres for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can chat with us using our Live Chat function, call us at 6531 1555, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can participate in this initial offer.
For more information on how to transfer funds to your POEMS account, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf/
Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for this ETF is from 12 July 2021, 9am to 25 July 2021, 10pm.
- Online subscription form will close on the 25 July 2021, 10pm. No new application, amendment, and withdrawal are allowed after this deadline
- Cash Plus, Cash Management (KC), Prepaid (CC), Custodian (C), Margin (M) and Share Financing (V) accounts are allowed to subscribe for this ETF
- Cash Trading Account (T) is not eligible to participate in this subscription
- Only one application is allowed per account
- Each ETF unit is priced at SGD 2 and minimum order quantity is 1000 units, at incremental order size of 1000 units
- Commission fee will be a minimum of SGD 8 or 0.08%, whichever is higher of the application value (Subject to GST)
- There will be an additional transfer of SGD 10 (Subject to GST) per application for Cash Management Account
- Total Amount Payable are denominated in SGD. Settlement currency will be in SGD.
- Sufficient funds (inclusive of commission, transfer fee and GST) must be in client’s trading account by 27 July 2021, 5pm
- Application will be rejected if the account does not have/reflect sufficient funds after 27 July 2021, 5pm
- ETF units will be credited to clients’ CDP or clients’ sub-account with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd by 2 August 2021, 9am
- Client will receive the full allotment of the number of ETF units that they subscribed
- Client can start trading the ETF units after it is listed on SGX on 2 August 2021, 9 am
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser ("FA") or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs, which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
This advertisement is intended for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units in any fund and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this advertisement are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any fund. You should read the prospectus of the respective ETFs (which is available on websites of the issuers) and understand their structure and associated risks before deciding to invest. You may wish to obtain advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the investment product is suitable for you. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.