The Singapore market stands out in the current environment
Singapore bank earnings will enjoy a huge lift as we enter an interest rate cycle, boosted further by the reopening of borders and relaxation of social restrictions. Furthermore, the Singapore market is not significantly impacted by the current de-rating of tech stocks.Join us ONLINE on 9 April at 10 am and hear analysts share their stock recommendations. Are there any attractive stocks in the current market situation? Should you hold or sell existing holdings? Join us ONLINE on 9 April & 14 April to get insights from Louis Wong, our US analysts, and our TA specialist.
9 April at 10am Stock Picks for Singapore market
9 April at 1pm Stock Picks for Hong Kong and China markets
14 April at 8pm: US Big Tech Outlook 2Q2022 and live Technical Analysis
Singapore, Hong Kong & China Stock Picks
9 April 2022, Saturday
View Speaker Profile
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm SGT
Louis Wong, Director of Phillip Securities Hong Kong
- Hong Kong & China Outlook 2022
- Review of China and Hong Kong stock market
- Stock Picks
- Follow-up on previous Stock Picks
US Market Outlook
14 April 2022, Thursday
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm SGT
Timothy Ang, Research Analyst | Jonathan Woo, Research Analyst | Lee Ying Jie, US Equity Dealer
All sessions will be available on-demand following the event.
- To administer your participation in the event;
- To send information and/or updates by post, email, text messages or social media about our events or those of third parties that we think may interest you.