Be the first 300 to trade UBS DLCs and enjoy:
S$88 Cash Credit when you trade 2 UBS DLCs!
A chance to win up to S$1,500 worth of vouchers!
Trade more, Win more!
In addition to the cash credit, we are giving away over S$5,000 worth of Rodalink and Decathlon vouchers to the Accounts with the highest trading contract value at the end of the promotion!
1st Prize – S$1500 Rodalink Voucher
2nd Prize – S$1000 Rodalink Voucher
3rd Prize – S$500 Rodalink Voucher
4th – 10th Prize – S$200 Decathlon Voucher
11th – 20th Prize – S$100 Decathlon Voucher
If you do not have an Account,
Frequently Asked Questions
|UB||Issuer (UB = UBS)|
|241231||Expiry Date (YYMMDD)|
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is limited to the first 300 unique Customers who trade UBS Daily Leverage Certificates (“DLCs”) from 22 August 2022 to 30 November 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible for the reward:
- Accounts have to be Cash Plus, Margin (M), Custodian (C), Prepaid Custodian (CC), Cash Management (KC) and Share Financing (V) Accounts.
- Execute at least TWO transactions on Daily Leverage Certificates (“DLC”) issued by UBS.
- The reward is subject to a cap of S$88 per Customer regardless of the number of Eligible Accounts through which the Customer places UBS DLC trades during the Promotion Period.
- Each Customer can only claim the reward once. Customer(s) with multiple Accounts will not qualify for the reward again.
- The reward will be credited to Eligible Accounts by January 2023.
- In addition to the reward, unique Customers with the highest contract value traded will win the following prizes:
- 1st Prize – S$1500 worth of Rodalink Vouchers
- 2nd Prize – S$1000 worth of Rodalink Vouchers
- 3rd Prize – S$500 worth of Rodalink Vouchers
- 4th – 10th Prize – S$200 worth of Decathlon Vouchers
- 11th – 20th Prize – S$200 worth of Decathlon Vouchers
The following persons are not eligible for this reward, unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional customers and corporate customers
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- PSPL and its associated entities and subsidiaries (direct or indirect), e.g. Staff, Trading Representatives and Financial Advisory Representatives including their spouse and direct family members.
- In the event of a dispute over the customer’s eligibility to participate in this reward, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the reward itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the reward are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this reward, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.