Subscribe to UOBAM PING AN CHINEXT ETF during the Initial Offering Period (IOP) via POEMS 2.0
- Using Google Chrome Browser – Login to your POEMS 2.0 account > Acct Mgt > Online Forms > IPO Subscription – Irrevocable Form
- Select the IPO that you wish to subscribe to
- Read and agree to the prospectus, terms and conditions before subscribing to the financial product
- Application closes on 07 November 2022 (Monday), 9am
- Ensure sufficient cash is present in your POEMS 2.0 account to complete the application process (inclusive of subscription amount, commission, transfer fee and GST) by the settlement date on 07 November 2022 (Monday), 9am
|Subscription Period:||21 October 2022, 9am to 07 November 2022, 9am|
|Listing Date:||14 November 2022|
|Subscription price:||SGD 1.00 per unit|
|Minimum Quantity:||Minimum of 1,000 units
1,000 units incremental subscription amount
|Commission Fees:||Zero Commission|
SGD 10.00 (Subject to GST) for Cash Management Account
Transfer fees will be waived for subscription of 5000 units and above.
Other Phillip Investment Account Types will not be subject to transfer fee charge
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
IOP application will be for the SGD units
UOBAM PING AN CHINEXT ETF
The investment objective of the Sub-Fund is to provide investment results that, before fees, costs and expenses (including any taxes and withholding taxes), closely corresponds to the performance of the Index.
The Sub-Fund is a feeder fund investing into the Underlying Fund that is traded on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (“SZSE”). The Underlying Fund invests in securities that are for the time being, constituent securities of the Index (“Index Securities”).
The Index is compiled and calculated by Shenzhen Securities Information Co., Ltd. (“SSIC”). As the benchmark and flagship index of the ChiNext Market, the Index is free-float capitalisation-weighted and comprises the 100 largest and most liquid A-share stocks listed and traded on the ChiNext Market of the SZSE.
|Instrument Type:||Exchange Traded Fund “ETF”|
|Tracked Index:||PING AN CHINEXT ETF|
|Classification:||Excluded Investment Product (EIP)*|
|Trading Currency:||Primary: SGD
|Board Lot Size:||1 Unit|
|Dividend Distribution Frequency:||NIL|
|Management Fee and Total Expense Ratio:||Currently 0.50% per annum (Maximum 2% p.a.) of the NAV of the Sub-Fund
The Managers’ fee is retained by the Managers as the Managers do not pay any trailer fees with respect to the Sub-Fund
|Manager:||UOB Asset Management Ltd|
*Please refer to the Prospectus for more information.
|Key Attributes of the Index||ChiNext Index (the “Index”)|
|Index Objective*||The Index is compiled and calculated by SSIC. As the benchmark and flagship index of the ChiNext Market, the Index is free-float capitalisation-weighted and comprised of the 100 largest and most liquid A-share stocks listed and traded on the ChiNext Market of the SZSE.|
|Number of Constituents*||100|
|Top 5 Holdings in the Index*||
*Extracted as of October 2022, Source: Bloomberg
Join us at our webinar to learn more about this ETF
|1 Nov, Tue|
Step through to the Future of China|
Guest speakers from SGX, UOBAM, SZSE and Ping An Fund Management
|Webinar/SGX Auditorium Level 2|
Watch the video recording about the UOBAM Chinext ETF now!
Call your trading representative or visit your nearest Phillip Investor Centres for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can participate in this initial offer.
For more information on how to transfer funds to your POEMS account, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf/
Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for this ETF is from 21 October 2022, 9am to 07 November 2022, 9am
- The online subscription will close on 07 November 2022, 9am. No new application, amendment, or withdrawal is allowed after this deadline.
- The additional transfer fee charge of SGD 10 (Subject to GST) per application for Cash Management Accounts will be waived for subscriptions 5000 units and above.
- Six types of accounts namely Cash Plus, Cash Management (KC), Prepaid (CC), Custodian (C), Margin (M) and Share Financing (V) accounts are allowed to subscribe for this ETF.
- Cash Trading Accounts (T) is are not eligible to participate in this subscription.
- Only one application is allowed per account.
- Each ETF unit priced at SGD 1 and the minimum order quantity is 1,000 units, at incremental order size of 1,000 units.
- Commission fee is zero.
- The total amount payable is denominated in SGD. Settlement currency will be in SGD.
- Sufficient funds (transfer fee and GST) must be in the client’s trading account by 07 November 2022, 9am
- Application will be rejected if the account does not have/ reflect sufficient funds after 07 November 2022, 9am.
- ETF units will be credited to the clients’ CDP or clients’ sub-account with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd by 14 November 2022, 9am.
- Clients will receive the full allotment of the number of ETF units that they subscribe to.
- Clients can start trading the ETF units when the ETF is listed on SGX on 14 November 2022, 9am.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs, which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
This material and the information herein is provided for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to invest in the product (“REITs ETF”) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. The information is subject to change at any time without notice. The value of the units and the income accruing to the units may fall or rise. You should read the Prospectus and the accompanying Product Highlights Sheet (“PHS”) for disclosure of key features, key risks and other important information of the REITs ETF (which is available on websites of the issuers) and obtain advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) before making a commitment to invest in REITs ETF. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a FA, you should assess whether the REITs ETF is suitable for you before proceeding to invest.
The REITs ETF is not like a typical unit trust as it is intended for the units of the REITs ETF (the “Units”) to be listed and traded like any share on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). Listing on the SGX-ST does not guarantee a liquid market for the Units which may be traded at prices above or below its net asset value (“NAV”) or may be suspended or delisted. Investors may buy or sell the Units on SGX-ST when it is listed. Please refer to the Prospectus for more details.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested, and are not obligations of, deposits in, guaranteed or insured by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) or any of its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the REITs ETF. There can be no assurance that investment objectives will be achieved.
Any regular dividend distributions, either out of income and/or capital, are not guaranteed and subject to the fund manager’s discretion. Past payout yields and payments do not represent future payout yields and payments. Such dividend distributions will reduce the available capital for reinvestment and may result in an immediate decrease in the NAV of the ETF. Upon launch of the ETF, please refer to the fund manager’s website for more information in relation to the dividend distributions.
The information does not constitute and should not be used as a substitute for tax, legal or investment advice.
This information herein are not for any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or availability for use would contravene any applicable law or regulation or would subject PSPL to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction or country. The REITs ETF is not offered to U.S. Persons.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.