Frequently Asked Questions
Prepaid (CC) Account
Can I sell the SGX listed shares which I have in my CDP account?
You will need to transfer the shares from your CDP account into your account with Phillip Securities before you can sell it.
Other faq that might help you
- Information Sheet
- Can I get ‘leveraging’ facility from this account type?
- Can I sell the SGX listed shares which I have in my CDP account?
- Can I trade CPF/SRS shares?
- Can I transfer my existing shares held in another brokerage to this account?
- Can the foreign share custody fees be waived?
- Can the quarterly maintenance charge be waived?
- What are the charges for this account?
- What are the commission rates for Prepaid (CC) Account?
- What are the methods to transfer money into Prepaid (CC) Account?
- What if I close my open position before the due date?
- What is the buying limit for Prepaid (CC) Account?
- What is the credit interest paid on the cash placed in the Prepaid (CC) Account?
- When can I expect funds to be credited into my Account after I have sold my shares?
- When will my account be debited for my share purchases?
- Where are the shares kept in Prepaid (CC) Account?
- Which market can I trade with Prepaid (CC) Account?
- With multi-currency facility, will there be automatic conversion of currency for my currencies in debit balances?
Did this answer your question?