Frequently Asked Questions

Share Financing (V) Account

 How do I transfer the shares into my Share Financing (V) Account?

You can transfer the shares by signing the relevant forms. Please contact your trading representative for a copy of the form.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays