Frequently Asked Questions
How do I withdraw the money?
Please login to POEMS and go to Stocks >> Acct Mgmt >> Online Forms.
You will need to indicate the amount you wish to withdraw and which bank account you want the funds to be credited into.
The cut off time for submitting the online withdrawal form is 10am on workdays. If you submit the request before 10am, the fund will be credited into your bank account on the same day or one working day later. (Time varies, depending on bank) If you submit the request after 10am, the money will be credited into your bank account one to two working days later. (Time varies, depending on bank)
Note: Please refer to FAQ > Trading > Payment & Settlement > Currency Conversion for client with Multi Currency Facility for more information on auto-currency conversion when a debit balance occurs in a currency resulting from a withdrawal.
Other faq that might help you
- I have sold some shares, how do I know how much are my sales proceeds?
- When will I receive my sales proceeds?
- I have already provided my bank account number for the EPS linkage, will the sales proceeds be credited directly to my bank account?
- Why is my sale proceeds placed in available cash and not returned to my bank account?
- How do I withdraw the money?
Did this answer your question?