Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit my acknowledgement of the Risk Warning Statement?
You may submit your acknowledgement of Risk Warning Statement through one of the following ways:1. Log in to your online trading account via POEMS 2.0 platform. Complete and submit the RWS Form by going to Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Online Forms > Trade Accessment & Acknowledgement > RWS Acknowledgement > Submit. 2. Approach any Phillip Investor Centres or contact your Trading Representative to complete the physical RWS Acknowledgement form or email the scanned copy to your Trading Representative.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Risk Warning Statement (RWS)?
- Who should submit acknowledgement of the Risk Warning Statement?
- If I pass the Customer Account Review, can I trade foreign EIPs/SIPs shares without acknowledging the Risk Warning Statement?
- I have multiple accounts with Phillip Securities. Do I have to acknowledge the Risk Warning Statement for every account?
- For joint accounts, do both account holders have to acknowledge the Risk Warning Statement?
Did this answer your question?