From 2 October to 30 November 2023
Every S$5,000 worth of eligible ETF using SRS Fund purchased is eligible for one S$50 CapitaLand Voucher
Fulfil minimum 1 month holding period
Be rewarded with up to S$200
Check Out the List of Participating ETFs
|Stock||Eligible ETF||YTD Return||Dividend Yield %||Expense Ratio %||Category||SIP/EIP||Trading Currency||AUM (Millions)|
|MMS||PHILLIP MM S$||2.31%||–||0.25||Money Market||EIP||SGD||95.7|
|MMT||PHILLIP MM US$D||2.31%||–||0.25||Money Market||EIP||USD||95.7|
|ZHS||NIKKOAM-ICBCSG CNB S$||-0.67%||2.91||0.3||Fixed Income||EIP||SGD||52.44|
|ZHD||NIKKOAM-ICBCSG CNB US$||-0.89%||–||0.3||Fixed Income||EIP||USD||52.44|
|ZHY||NIKKOAM-ICBCSG CNB CNY||-0.89%||–||0.3||Fixed Income||EIP||CNY||1530|
|A35||ABF SG BOND ETF||-0.09%||2.43||0.24||Fixed Income||EIP||SGD||987|
|MBH||NikkoAM SGD IGBond ETF||5.31%||3.2||0.26||Fixed Income||EIP||SGD||541.2|
|O9P||IS ASIA HYG US$||-0.03%||8.38||0.5||Fixed Income||EIP||USD||–|
|CYC||ICBC CSOP CGB ETF S$||-0.30%||3.06||0.26||Fixed Income||EIP||SGD||4110|
|CYX||ICBC CSOP CGB ETF US$A||-0.51%||–||0.26||Fixed Income||EIP||USD||4110|
|CYB||ICBC CSOP CGB ETF US$D||-2.14%||3.1||0.26||Fixed Income||EIP||USD||4110|
|QL3||IS ASIA HYG S$D||-0.03%||8.33||0.5||Fixed Income||EIP||SGD||1720|
|QL2||IS ASIA BND S$D||4.76%||4.43||0.2||Fixed Income||EIP||SGD||66.7|
|N6M||IS ASIA BND US$||4.76%||4.46||0.2||Fixed Income||EIP||USD||66.7|
|ICM||ISHARES AXJCLIMATE S$||–||–||0||Equity||EIP||SGD||–|
|ICU||ISHARES AXJCLIMATE US$||–||–||0||Equity||EIP||USD||–|
|G3B||Nikko AM STI ETF||3.82%||3.96||0.3||Equity||EIP||SGD||664.2|
|CFA||NikkoAM-STC Asia REIT||-4.77%||5.7||0.55||Equity||EIP||SGD||388|
|COI||NikkoAM-STC A_REIT US$||-4.77%||5.74||0.55||Equity||EIP||USD||388|
|SRT||CSOP iEdge SREIT ETF S$||0.79%||4.23||0.68||Equity||EIP||SGD||72.1|
|SRU||CSOP iEdge SREIT ETF US$||0.79%||4.3||0.68||Equity||EIP||USD||72.1|
|QK9||IS INDIA CLIMATE S$D||9.59%||–||0.98||Equity||EIP||SGD||67.64|
|I98||IS INDIA CLIMATE US$||9.59%||–||0.98||Equity||EIP||USD||67.64|
|GRN||UOB AP GRN REIT S$||-6.29%||4.39||1.15||Equity||EIP||SGD||61.9|
|GRE||UOB AP GRN REIT US$||-6.29%||4.47||1.15||Equity||EIP||USD||61.9|
|OVQ||PHIL SING INC||2.96%||3.83||0.73||Equity||EIP||SGD||58|
|EVS||NikkoAM-STC CN EV S$||-14.49%||–||0.7||Equity||EIP||SGD||28.6|
|EVD||NikkoAM-STC CN EV US$||-14.49%||–||0.7||Equity||EIP||USD||28.6|
|SQQ||CSOP SEA TECH ETF S$||-21%||–||0||Equity||EIP||SGD||19.3|
|SQU||CSOP SEA TECH ETF US$||-21%||–||0||Equity||EIP||USD||19.3|
|LCS||CSOP LOW CARBON S$||8.85%||–||0.92||Equity||EIP||SGD||14.4|
|LCU||CSOP LOW CARBON US$||8.85%||–||0.92||Equity||EIP||USD||14.4|
|CXS||UOBAM PINGAN CHINEXT S$||-16.78%||–||0||Equity||EIP||SGD||10.8|
|CXU||UOBAM PINGAN CHINEXT US$||-16.78%||–||0||Equity||EIP||USD||10.8|
|BYJ||PHIL AP DIV REIT S$D||-9.82%||4.61||1.18||Equity||EIP||SGD||9.58|
|BYI||PHIL AP DIV REIT US$||-6.17%||4.68||1.18||Equity||EIP||USD||9.58|
|SCY||CSOP Star&Chinext50 S$||-19.66%||–||0||Equity||EIP||SGD||5.89|
Source: SGX ETF Screener and POEMS ETF Screener (As of 19 Sep 2023)
Why Trade ETF with POEMS?
Why Invest with SRS?
Contributions made to SRS accounts only earn 0.05% when kept idle in banks. Investing is an effective way to put your money to work and potentially build wealth. Consider investing as a strategic approach to planning for your retirement.
By investing with your SRS Account, you can:
- enjoy tax savings for every dollar deposited into the account
- accumulate tax-free gains from investing SRS funds
- boost retirement savings
- enjoy the flexibility to withdraw funds anytime
- enjoy 50% tax concession on withdrawals
For more information about how SRS gives you tax savings, please refer to here.
Investing in ETFs with SRS
With the global battle against high inflation, it makes much more financial sense to invest in ETFs now instead of letting SRS funds sit idle. ETFs serve as an effective low-cost investment tool with diversified exposure. Learn more here.
Updating SRS / CPF Account Number
Login to POEMS 2.0 » “My Settings” » “My Account” » “Bank A/C Information”
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the minimum S$5,000 gross traded buy value across selected ETFs cannot be combined.
No, if you meet the S$5,000 minimum for buy trades but sell your ETFs before the one-month holding period is up, you will not be eligible for the Cash Voucher.
Clients who are entitled to the Cash Voucher will be notified via Email, 1 month after the campaign has concluded.
The maximum amount of Cash Voucher per customer is S$200 with purchases of S$20,000 worth of eligible ETFs using SRS funds.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion period is valid from 2 October 2023 to 30 November 2023, both dates inclusive.
Qualifying criteria to be eligible for the Capitaland Voucher Customers must execute online “Buy” trades via POEMS Trading Platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Mobile 3 App, and POEMS Pro) for the ETFs listed in the table above.
a. Eligible types of “Buy” trades: Only those using SRS Accounts are eligible.
b. Customers must fulfill the minimum gross traded value for “Buy” trades of S$5,000 within the promotion (2 October 2023 to 30 November 2023) and hold for a minimum of 1 month.
c. The minimum S$5,000 gross traded value for buy trades per Customer must be for 1 ETF.
2. Each Customer is only eligible to receive a maximum of S$200 Cash Voucher for S$20,000 and above investment into 1 or more of the eligible ETF(s).
3. Notification of the Prizes:
a. The eligible Customers will be notified via email one month after the campaign has concluded.
b. The e-vouchers will be sent via email to the eligible winners of the campaign.
4. In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision is final.
5. Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to amend, add and/or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the reward; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
6. The following persons are not eligible to participate in those promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
a. Cash Trading Account holders
b. PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
c. PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminate
d. All employees of PSPL and its associated entities; PSPL and all its subsidiaries
e. Joint Account holders
7. By taking part in this campaign, the participant acknowledges that he / she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
8. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Don’t miss this opportunity!