Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I view my contracts and settlement details?
As such, contract statements are not available for demo account. You will be able to view your realised profit or loss from ‘Acct Mgmt’ -> ‘Account Details’ page (on POEMS 2.0) and from 'Outstanding Positions' (on POEMS Mobile 2.0). Details of your transactions can be viewed from Transactions History or Settled Positions.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the POEMS Demo Account?
- How do I register for a POEMS Demo account?
- What are the trading platforms that I can access with the POEMS demo account?
- How long does a POEMS demo account last?
- Can I renew my POEMS demo account?
- Can I open multiple POEMS demo accounts?
- Why are there ‘Lock’ icons on some of the tabs in the POEMS 2.0 Demo?
- What are the products currently available in POEMS 2.0 Demo?
- I forgot my demo username and password. How can I retrieve them?
- What are the different exchanges available for Stocks?
- Are the prices listed for the different exchanges displaying live or delayed feeds?
Did this answer your question?