Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there ‘Lock’ icons on some of the tabs in the POEMS 2.0 Demo?
The ‘Lock’ icon indicates that the particular feature is currently not available in the demo trading platform. To experience the full suite of POEMS features, you will need to sign up for a Live Trading Account.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the POEMS Demo Account?
- How do I register for a POEMS Demo account?
- What are the trading platforms that I can access with the POEMS demo account?
- How long does a POEMS demo account last?
- Can I renew my POEMS demo account?
- Can I open multiple POEMS demo accounts?
- Why are there ‘Lock’ icons on some of the tabs in the POEMS 2.0 Demo?
- What are the products currently available in POEMS 2.0 Demo?
- I forgot my demo username and password. How can I retrieve them?
- What are the different exchanges available for Stocks?
- Where can I view my contracts and settlement details?
- Are the prices listed for the different exchanges displaying live or delayed feeds?
Did this answer your question?