Frequently Asked Questions


 If I have already gone through the CAR/ CKA with another broking firm, do I have to go through the assessment with Phillip Securities to trade SIPs?

Yes. You will have to complete the CAR or CKA assessment as long as you trade SIPs with Phillip Securities.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays

Contact us to Open an Account

Need Assistance? Share your Details and we’ll get back to you