Frequently Asked Questions
Does POEMS impose a minimum amount of trade within a specified period?
No. The size of the trades and the time frame in which the trades are executed, are solely determined by the user.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the cost of setting up an Account?
- What is the transaction cost for trading on POEMS?
- Does POEMS levy subscription charges?
- Does POEMS impose a minimum amount of trade within a specified period?
- Are there any taxes levied on capital gains?
- What is the foreign share transfer charges?
- What is the SGX share transfer charges?
- Brokerage Commission Fees
- Physical Scrip Deposit Charges
- Settlement methods
- Can I use GIRO to settle for my purchases?
Did this answer your question?