Frequently Asked Questions
What is the transaction cost for trading on POEMS?
Click on any markets below for their respective transaction cost:
- Singapore (SGX)
- Australia (ASX)
- Belgium (EURONEXT Brussels)
- Canada (TSX)
- China A Shares (SSE-A via SH-HK Stock Connect)
- China B Shares (SSE, SZSE)
- France (EURONEXT Paris)
- Germany (FWB)
- Hong Kong (HKEx)
- Indonesia (IDX)
- Japan (TSE, JASDAQ)
- Malaysia (Bursa)
- Netherlands (AEX)
- Portugal (EURONEXT Lisbon)
- Philippines (PSE)
- South Korea (KRX)
- Taiwan (TWSE)
- Thailand (SET)
- Turkey (ISE)
- United States (NYSE, NYSE-MKT, NASDAQ)
- United Kingdom (LSE)
Other faq that might help you
- What is the cost of setting up an Account?
- What is the transaction cost for trading on POEMS?
- Does POEMS levy subscription charges?
- Does POEMS impose a minimum amount of trade within a specified period?
- Are there any taxes levied on capital gains?
- What is the foreign share transfer charges?
- What is the SGX share transfer charges?
- Brokerage Commission Fees
- Physical Scrip Deposit Charges
- Settlement methods
- Can I use GIRO to settle for my purchases?
Did this answer your question?