Frequently Asked Questions
What is the settlement currency for clients’ purchases on European Trading?
You can choose to settle your trades in EUR or SGD.
If you wish to settle in EUR, please ensure that your multi-currency facility application has been submitted to PSPL for approval and activation. Failing which, the contract will be settled in SGD which is subject to foreign exchange conversion risk.
To opt in for multi-currency facilities, you can login into POEMS > Acct Mgt > Online Forms under Currency Conversion or contact your Trading Representatives for further assistance. Do note that latest time for opt-in into multi-currency facilities if a trade is already done is by Due Date before 2.00pm (Singapore Time).
Other faq that might help you
- What are the European markets available for trading?
- How do I place my European trades?
- How do I check the status of my orders?
- How do I withdraw my orders for the European markets?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- Will I be able to amalgamate my European trades?
- Daylight Saving for the European markets
- What is the settlement currency for clients’ purchases on European Trading?
- When is the settlement due date for European Trading?
- When will the sales proceeds be credited to my account for the shares sold?
Did this answer your question?