Frequently Asked Questions
Live Cash Balance
What is ‘Cash Balance (Live)’ in Live Cash Balance?
This is the cash balance in the account carried forward from preceding day plus amount from any intraday transaction(s). The amount of your outstanding contracts will only be included in the cash balance on settlement date.
Other faq that might help you
- Where will my deposited cash be reflected?
- How long will it take for my deposited cash to be reflected?
- How soon can I trade after depositing cash?
- What is ‘Available Cash (with margin)’ or ‘Available Cash’ under the ‘Buying Power’ label?
- What is ‘Available Cash (without Margin)’ under the ‘Buying Power’ label?
- What is ‘Cash Balance (Live)’ in Live Cash Balance?
- What is ‘Intraday Cash Transaction’ in Live Cash Balance?
- Can I withdraw the funds in my account?
Did this answer your question?