Frequently Asked Questions
How do I determine if my order is a normal sell or short sell?
A Short Sell Order refers to any sell order where the seller does not own the security to be sold at the time of placing the order.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I determine if my order is a normal sell or short sell?
- How should I indicate my sell orders?
- How can I indicate a “short sell” order in POEMS platforms?
- Is it limited to SG market only?
- While I already own the shares, what if I marked the “Short Sell” checkbox wrongly and the order has been executed?
- What if I short sell a counter and did not cover my position on the day itself?
- Are there any penalties on short-selling?
Did this answer your question?