Frequently Asked Questions
What if I short sell a counter and did not cover my position on the day itself?
SGX will regard the sale transaction as a short-sell and will conduct a buying-in on due date.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I determine if my order is a normal sell or short sell?
- How should I indicate my sell orders?
- How can I indicate a “short sell” order in POEMS platforms?
- Is it limited to SG market only?
- While I already own the shares, what if I marked the “Short Sell” checkbox wrongly and the order has been executed?
- What if I short sell a counter and did not cover my position on the day itself?
- Are there any penalties on short-selling?
Did this answer your question?