Frequently Asked Questions

Cash Management (KC) Account

 Can I open a Corporate Cash Management (KC) Account?

Yes. However, you must have a corporate CDP account with Central Depository Pte Ltd (CDP).

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays

Contact us to Open an Account

Need Assistance? Share your Details and we’ll get back to you