What is required to open Cash Management (KC) Account if I am overseas?

1. You need to be 18 years and above to open an account with us.
2. Your account opening documents would need to be certified by a Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, Justice of Peace, advocate, solicitor or judicial officer.
3. You are not blacklisted with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) or with any other securities firm nor have any delinquent account with any other securities firms.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)