Frequently Asked Questions

Cash Management (KC) Account

 Where will the sales proceeds be in after I have sold off my Shares/Unit Trusts using my Cash Management (KC) Account?

All sales proceeds for Shares or Unit Trusts will be credited into your Cash Management (KC) Account.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays

Contact us to Open an Account

Need Assistance? Share your Details and we’ll get back to you