Frequently Asked Questions
Online Account Opening
I am currently not working and do not have an office number, what should I indicate under the ‘Office Number(Main)’/ ‘Office Number (Direct)’ column?
Other faq that might help you
- What account type can I open using this Online Account Opening Form?
- How do I open other Account types?
- Do I need to fill in all the questions on the form?
- I am currently a student and do not have an office number, what should I indicate under the ‘Office Number’/ ‘Office Number (Direct)’ column?
- I am unable to complete the form filling and would like to fill it up later of the day. May I?
- How do I submit my original documents to Phillip Securities?
- I have difficulties uploading the documents, what should I do?
- Will I be notified when the account is successfully opened?
- When will I be receiving my poems internet access password?
- If I’m a foreign student/worker and does not have office or home number, what should I indicate?
- If I do not have any contactable office, home or mobile number, can I still apply online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- I have not heard back from your company since submitting my application online, who can I contact?
Did this answer your question?