Frequently Asked Questions
Online Account Opening
I am unable to complete the form filling and would like to fill it up later of the day. May I?
For non MyInfo verification, you may click on the ‘Next’ button and the information you keyed in on the page will be saved on our system. You can continue the form submission any time within the next 30 days using the link provided in the email sent to you.
Other faq that might help you
- What account type can I open using this Online Account Opening Form?
- How do I open other Account types?
- Do I need to fill in all the questions on the form?
- I am currently not working and do not have an office number, what should I indicate under the ‘Office Number(Main)’/ ‘Office Number (Direct)’ column?
- I am currently a student and do not have an office number, what should I indicate under the ‘Office Number’/ ‘Office Number (Direct)’ column?
- I am unable to complete the form filling and would like to fill it up later of the day. May I?
- How do I submit my original documents to Phillip Securities?
- I have difficulties uploading the documents, what should I do?
- Will I be notified when the account is successfully opened?
- When will I be receiving my poems internet access password?
- If I’m a foreign student/worker and does not have office or home number, what should I indicate?
- If I do not have any contactable office, home or mobile number, can I still apply online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- I have not heard back from your company since submitting my application online, who can I contact?
Did this answer your question?