Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use an email address or mobile number that is different from the records for the Online Password Reset Service?
We will validate your password reset request by using the email address and mobile number that you have registered with us at the point of account opening.
If your email address and mobile number are incorrectly registered, or if you have changed your email address and mobile number, please submit a Update Particular Form to update your particulars (i.e. Change of Mobile Number). Written requests will not be accepted by CDP.
Note: Cash Management account holders should contact their brokers after receiving notice from CDP that their particulars have been updated.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the Online Password Reset Service about?
- What are the account types that have access to this Online Password Reset Service?
- Do I need to opt in Online Password Reset Service?
- My account has been suspended due to several failed login attempts. Can I use the Online Password Reset Service to request a new password?
- I did not receive the One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS after several attempts. What should I do?
- The Online Password Reset Service Portal has blocked my account due to multiple unsuccessful login attempts. What should I do?
- Where can I find this Online Password Reset Service?
- Why does it ask me to reset passwords for all accounts on POEMS Mobile 3.0 and not on POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- For Password Reset on POEMS 3 Mobile App, what is the difference between the Account, Mobile and Email Options?
Did this answer your question?