Frequently Asked Questions
Securities Advisory Service
What is an Securities Advisory Service?
The Securities Advisory Service allows your representative to recommend stocks and assist to place trades for you upon your confirmation.
Other faq that might help you
- Where can I get the Securities Advisory Service Information Sheet?
- What is an Securities Advisory Service?
- Who might find this service useful?
- Who can apply to start this service?
- How do I open an account?
- What is the account type that will be opened for me?
- How much do I need to start and what are the fees?
- How do I view my holdings?
- Can I use the same account to perform online trades on my own?
- Can I invest using CPF/SRS monies for this service?
Did this answer your question?