Frequently Asked Questions
Securities Advisory Service
Who can apply to start this service?
Individual, joint or corporate account holders may apply to open an account. *Please consult your representative as a suitability assessment has to be preformed before account opening.
Other faq that might help you
- Where can I get the Securities Advisory Service Information Sheet?
- What is an Securities Advisory Service?
- Who might find this service useful?
- Who can apply to start this service?
- How do I open an account?
- What is the account type that will be opened for me?
- How much do I need to start and what are the fees?
- How do I view my holdings?
- Can I use the same account to perform online trades on my own?
- Can I invest using CPF/SRS monies for this service?
Did this answer your question?