Frequently Asked Questions
Securities Advisory Service
How much do I need to start and what are the fees?
Minimum initial deposit of S$25,000 cash or stocks equivalent (can be transferred-in from CDP/ other broking houses) is required. A monthly Advisory fee and brokerage charges for every trade is applicable.
Other faq that might help you
- Where can I get the Securities Advisory Service Information Sheet?
- What is an Securities Advisory Service?
- Who might find this service useful?
- Who can apply to start this service?
- How do I open an account?
- What is the account type that will be opened for me?
- How much do I need to start and what are the fees?
- How do I view my holdings?
- Can I use the same account to perform online trades on my own?
- Can I invest using CPF/SRS monies for this service?
Did this answer your question?